Again.

Photobucket
Sorbet Tulips

Photobucket
Again

Photobucket
Prinses Irene Tulips

Photobucket
And my favorite tulips this year, UNCLE TOM.

Photobucket
UNCLE TOM again.

Photobucket
Closeup.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tulips and Daffodils still blooming.

Beautiful, RITA. Love them daffs and them red tulips.UNCLE TOM. they are gorgeous/

o

You have the prettiest plants, rita, always some I haven't seen anywhere. Shame on you, tempting me more to get tulips, & I bet those fancy tulips aren't good at returning. Love those Sorbet tulips, but Uncle Tom are just drop dead gorgeous, look like lovely little roses. Such a perfect shade of red too.

o

They are very pretty, Rita. Those double reds are gorgeous.
kay

o

Probably those Sorbet will not come back next year. They are classified as late tulips and are the last to be opening here. I think I will order more to plant this fall because I really do like them.

I don't expect those doubles to return either but have already decided to re-order those Uncle Tom so I have them for next year.

o

Hi
rita

Your tulips and daffodils flowers is very gorgeous. They are beautiful and colorful looking too.

o

Ooh! I'm glad someone popped this post to the top as I missed it this spring. Love those Copper Queen daffodils!

o

Beautiful all of them, I wish I could grow them in Central FL.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here