Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More pictures on a windy day,again

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 27, 12 at 14:42

It has been really windy here for the second week now.A lirttle is alright, but, this is over doing it. but took some pictures anyway.

Distant Drums

another Double Classic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and some Stella'sagain

Photobucket

and a MR LINCOLN

Photobucket

This is getting agrivateing to have the pictures roatate, between photobucket and here.They were fine on photobucket.

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More pictures on a windy day,again

It is really windy here today also and that wind feels cold and has a bite to it. Hope it goes away soon. Yours Too!

Well now, some really pretty blooms. S. Double Classic is always a lovely one. And the rest look great too and so do your roses.

o

Here I am smack between you 2, but today was nice, although we've been having a lot of wind too, & cool, but today was warmer & calmer.
S. Double classic is so pretty, mine doesn't even have a bud yet. As usual, your roses are just so pretty. Love the color on that first one.

o

Jean, I like the way you took S Double Classics picture. Very pretty. Of course, i love the roses.
kay

o

I noticed my S. Dbl. Classic has quite a few scapes on it. The only daylily here that's opened is Stella. Love your roses too Jean. Sarah

o

The wind here broke petals on THIN MAN and RED RAMPAGE.

Nate

o

Great looking blooms, Distant Drums is my favorite for the roses such a unique color. Braveheart is my first choice for the DL's. Hope the wind dies down for you.
Linda

o

Beautiful Pictures, Jean. Distant Drums is such a unique color. There is a lot of wind here, too, and we worry about breakage on scapes and stalks. First blooms are on Siloam Double Classic, not as pretty as yours. Avedon

o

Thank you all for looking and the very nice comments, too.
Its been alful windy here lately. march winds in April. Its 82 out right now, but it sure feels much hoter then that to me. feels more like in 90's.

Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here