Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

a early mother's day gift,and daylilies are growing

jean_ar
9 years ago

I have tried for 2 days to upload photos in photobucket with this new pc the daughter got me last year,and the bucket has changed and I can not uploadphotos in it yet,The new pc has windows 8 in it,and so far cant get help to do it.

Comments (14)

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

daylilies growing good.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

and another one,

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

and one more.

• User
    9 years ago

Your Daylilies are full of so much promise...gets me excited. They look so healthy!

• Julia WV (6b)
    9 years ago

Wonderful Jean. Your Mothers Day gift is so pretty.
    I agree...your foliage looks so lush and full. Are those lilies that are in the second pic? Your season is going strong :-)

Julia

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Julia, Yes, I have a bunch of asiactic lilies up and some have buds already, well,I see I misspelled the lilies, brain dead from trying to figure out how to place my photos on photobucket before daylilies start blooming.I didn't have a problem last year, after you told me how to do it,, but now we have a new photobucket too,and me with windows 8 pc that I just hate it,and I have spent hours trying to load these pictures to it and so far, failure at it.I certainly am no computer whiz,

jean

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

Your pots are really full, Jean. The pot size seems to be perfect for your plants. You could try Picasa as an uploader, but I don't find it easy (though I do use it). It seems that these photo storage vehicles are all getting harder to use.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Bloombuddie, Thank you for the nice comment.
    Thanks Mantis;Thank you, yes most of these are in 2.5 gallong pots. Some of my very favorites are in bigger pots and some are planted.They do better for me inpots then planted.They also work better for me in pots when I have to divide one, then digging them up.

jean

• Nancy
    9 years ago

Your plants are looking wonderful, Jean! Won't be long.
    Is it the new system on your computer that is causing the problems? I'm having a much easier time this year with Photobucket's changes. I don't use the bulk uploader, just highlight all the photos I want to move & drag them to Photobucket, so very easy for a change. I really need a new computer, but you're making me think maybe I should stick with what I have as long as it works.

• houstmag
    9 years ago

Your daylilies are looking great wont be long know before we will be seeing your blooms.

Linda

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

Daylilies are looking great, Jean. You have good daughters.
    kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes, Kay,I agree that I have very good daughters. And the daylilies are growing very nice.Looks like I have lost two, so far,that I know of.But my MALAYSION MARKETPLACE,i HAD 2 POTS of it, so I do have one left of it. and lost HOT LAVA..Sure hate that..

Thanks Linda, wish mine was blooming too, but I injoy yours.

Nancy, yes, its the windows 8 in this computer that's giving me so many problems, nothing like what I had on my old computer,I had windows 7 on it and loved it.This works nothing like it. I hate this windows 8.

Jean

• mizellie
    9 years ago

Your daylilies are looking good, gal. I am limited to usage so I can't stay on long....Ellie

• marricgardens
    9 years ago

Everything looks so beautiful and lush, it's nice to see something growing. Marg

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?