Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More photos for your weekend enjoyment

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 20, 13 at 19:50

WOW !! I was caught up on my postings or I at least thought I was. I'm coming to the conclusion that I have to many DL's to keep up with. It's turning into a full time job just keeping up with all the photos. Anyway I'll try to catch up again.

Zona Rosa photo ZonaRosa.jpg

Woodside Amythest photo WoodsideAmythyst.jpg

Winter Rainbow photo WinterRainbow.jpg

Westbourne Moms Cinnamon Rolls photo WestbourneMomsCinnammonRolls.jpg

Spacecoast Shellcracker photo SpacecoastShellcracker.jpg

Spacecoast Perfect Angel photo SpacecoastPerfectAngel.jpg

Spacecoast Freaky Tiki photo SpacecoastFreakyTiki.jpg

Lovely Ladybug photo LovelyLadybug.jpg

Pumpkin Kid photo PumpkinKid.jpg

Peppermint Somersault photo PeppermintSomersault.jpg

That's it for this post more to follow.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More photos for your weekend enjoyment

Think they are all wonderful, but Mom's Cinnamon Rolls is such a favorite. Hard to believe yours is blooming already. I have this one, but it will be some time before we even see a scape much less a bloom. Another real eyecatcher is Peppermint Somersault. Winter Rainbow gets a nod, too. Avedon

o

Gorgeous group! Westbourne Mom's Cinnamon Rolls and Winter Rainbow stand out for me.
Val

o

Val - You and I must have the same taste. Winter Rainbow and W. Mom's Cinnamon Rolls are my favorites too.

o

oh my,Love them cinnamon rolls and WINTER RAINBOW, too, and just love the last one.
I don't even have a scape yet on mine.

Jean

o

I always like Moms Cinnamon rolls, but Peppermint Somersalt is very neat.
kay

o

Very pretty! I like Peppermint Somersault!

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 8:27

My favorites are Cinnamon Rolls followed by Peppermint Somersault. I do like Pumpkin Kid to tho. I did buy Zona Rosa last fall so I'm happy to see such a nice picture of it.

o

The doubling on ZONA ROSA is really interesting -- is that how it typically looks?

Nate

o

I remember that overwhelming feeling last July & August when mine were all blooming and I couldn't keep up with posting pictures! I said to myself 'I have too many' but then over the long winter I ordered MORE...haha.
Goodness, you have a beautiful selection yet again and it's so hard to single out one as favorite. I ordered for the first time off the Lily Auction from Bubbles so I could get my hands on a couple of Westbournes. I'm so looking forward to those. Therefore, Mom's Cinnamon Rolls caught my eye....very pretty! Peppermint Somersault is so bright and cheery and I've always enjoyed the unique look of Spacecoast Freaky Tiki. Sp. Perfect Angel is just that...perfect.

Celeste

o

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Celeste I also ordered way to many this spring and my daylily club meeting is coming up and those auctions are always dangerous.

Nate I'm really not to sure if Zona Rosa blooms like this all the time. It was a bonus plant that I received a couple of years ago and this is the first time it bloomed as a matter of fact I thought I had composted it. It really surprised me to see it bloom. I still don't know if it will be a keeper because it is listed as a dormant and being in Central FL dormants don't do very well.
Linda

o

Wow Winter Rainbow is beautiful! I also love Spacecoast Shell Cracker. I love your pics

o

Well, they are all beautiful but my favorite is Westbourne Moms Cinnamon Rolls.

o

Missed this post Linda, they are beautiful.

#1 Peppermint Somersault
#2 Winter Rainbow
#3 Lovely Ladybug

You have great tastes in daylilies so many that you post I want!

Rena'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here