Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houstmag

More photos for your weekend enjoyment

houstmag
11 years ago

WOW !! I was caught up on my postings or I at least thought I was. I'm coming to the conclusion that I have to many DL's to keep up with. It's turning into a full time job just keeping up with all the photos. Anyway I'll try to catch up again.

{{gwi:691658}}

{{gwi:691659}}

{{gwi:691660}}

{{gwi:691661}}

{{gwi:691662}}

{{gwi:691664}}

{{gwi:691665}}

{{gwi:684283}}

{{gwi:691666}}

{{gwi:691667}}

That's it for this post more to follow.
Linda

Comments (13)

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Think they are all wonderful, but Mom's Cinnamon Rolls is such a favorite. Hard to believe yours is blooming already. I have this one, but it will be some time before we even see a scape much less a bloom. Another real eyecatcher is Peppermint Somersault. Winter Rainbow gets a nod, too. Avedon

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

Gorgeous group! Westbourne Mom's Cinnamon Rolls and Winter Rainbow stand out for me.
    Val

• shive
    11 years ago

Val - You and I must have the same taste. Winter Rainbow and W. Mom's Cinnamon Rolls are my favorites too.

• jean_ar
    11 years ago

oh my,Love them cinnamon rolls and WINTER RAINBOW, too, and just love the last one.
    I don't even have a scape yet on mine.

Jean

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

I always like Moms Cinnamon rolls, but Peppermint Somersalt is very neat.
    kay

• blue23rose
    11 years ago

Very pretty! I like Peppermint Somersault!

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

My favorites are Cinnamon Rolls followed by Peppermint Somersault. I do like Pumpkin Kid to tho. I did buy Zona Rosa last fall so I'm happy to see such a nice picture of it.

• dementieva
    11 years ago

The doubling on ZONA ROSA is really interesting -- is that how it typically looks?

Nate

• celeste/NH
    11 years ago

I remember that overwhelming feeling last July & August when mine were all blooming and I couldn't keep up with posting pictures! I said to myself 'I have too many' but then over the long winter I ordered MORE...haha.
    Goodness, you have a beautiful selection yet again and it's so hard to single out one as favorite. I ordered for the first time off the Lily Auction from Bubbles so I could get my hands on a couple of Westbournes. I'm so looking forward to those. Therefore, Mom's Cinnamon Rolls caught my eye....very pretty! Peppermint Somersault is so bright and cheery and I've always enjoyed the unique look of Spacecoast Freaky Tiki. Sp. Perfect Angel is just that...perfect.

Celeste

• houstmag
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the great comments.

Celeste I also ordered way to many this spring and my daylily club meeting is coming up and those auctions are always dangerous.

Nate I'm really not to sure if Zona Rosa blooms like this all the time. It was a bonus plant that I received a couple of years ago and this is the first time it bloomed as a matter of fact I thought I had composted it. It really surprised me to see it bloom. I still don't know if it will be a keeper because it is listed as a dormant and being in Central FL dormants don't do very well.
    Linda

• flowergirl929
    11 years ago

Wow Winter Rainbow is beautiful! I also love Spacecoast Shell Cracker. I love your pics

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Well, they are all beautiful but my favorite is Westbourne Moms Cinnamon Rolls.

• gardenofeden777
    10 years ago

Missed this post Linda, they are beautiful.

#1 Peppermint Somersault
    #2 Winter Rainbow
    #3 Lovely Ladybug

You have great tastes in daylilies so many that you post I want!

Rena'