Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
houstmag

More blooms part 3

houstmag
10 years ago

I promise this will be the last one for today, tomorrow might be another story though.

{{gwi:692150}}

{{gwi:692152}}

{{gwi:692154}}

{{gwi:692156}}

{{gwi:692157}}

{{gwi:692158}}

{{gwi:692159}}

{{gwi:692161}}

{{gwi:692163}}

{{gwi:692165}}

{{gwi:692167}}

{{gwi:692169}}

{{gwi:692174}}

{{gwi:692177}}

OK I did it, all caught up for today.
Linda

Comments (14)

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

More goodies!!! Love the color of Blue Parrot, and I like Herrington's Amazing Morris Kirby--understand it blooms for a very long time, does yours? Barn Owl is another winner. Avedon

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

Oh Goodie, some more to see. and they are all so pretty, too, lOve that BLUE PARROT and BARN OWL too. so pretty. Thanks for the show.

jean

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Very pretty, all of them, but Blue Parrot is my favorite.
    kay

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Antique Rose is one on my long list. It sure is a pretty one in your picture. It looks like a true pink, not one of those peachy pinks you see around so often. Very nice.....Maryl

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

I viewed all 3 posts and I am amazed at the color in the blooms. You definitely can tell they like your weather/climate.

Keep'em coming :-)

Julia

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

I like all of them but really like Blue Parrot. Amazing Morris Kirby is beautiful. Does it always open like that? It almost looks like its missing a petal, never seen one open like that before. Artist at Heart is another one I wouldn't mind having.

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

Yumm.....these are all so delectable. Wonderful colors and as always, tough to pick favorites. But I especially like Blue Parrot (seems to be a favorite here) and I love the bright color on Brief Enchantment. Keep the pictures coming! I am enjoying every one of them.

Celeste

• houstmag
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Marric- Amazing Morris Kirby is new for me and it is the first time it's bloomed so I can't say if it always blooms this way or not, I can say that it is not missing a petal it just looks that way.

• shive
    10 years ago

More great ones! Blue Parrot and Artist at Heart are my
    favorites.

• Cindy zone 6a
    10 years ago

so many good ones. I have had Barn Owl on my list for a long time. I do like Blue Parrot also !!
    Cindy

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

I can see that Barn Owl already has a rebloom scape coming. Creole Cavalier was never a good bloomer here. Alas, a lot of Salters don't like it this far north.

• thomastwin
    10 years ago

I bought Colorado Moonfire last year because it is incredibly hardy and tough, but was surprised to find out why it has its name - this flower glows! So much prettier in person than its picture. Curious if you see the same thing, Houstmag. Also, it looks like it poly'd for you; I had no idea it would do that.

• houstmag
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thomas Twin your right the flower on Colorado Moonfire does seem to glow and you are right looking back on the photo it did poly. Moonfire is new for me so I can't really say if it will poly again, I'll just have to wait and see.
    Linda

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Heck, the more the better just keep them comming. Blue Parrot is my favorite.