Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More blooms part 3

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 20, 13 at 20:12

I promise this will be the last one for today, tomorrow might be another story though.

The Blue Parrot photo BlueParrot2.jpg

Devil's Footprint photo DevilsFootprint2.jpg

Deutsch Dancer photo DeutschDancer.jpg

Creole Cavalier photo CreoleCavalier.jpg

Colorado Moonfire photo ColoradoMoonfire2.jpg

Child Of Atlantas photo ChildOfAtlantas2.jpg

Candy From Heaven photo CandyFromHeaven.jpg

Almost An Angel photo AlmostAnAngel.jpg

Amazing Morris Kirby photo AmazingMorrisKirby.jpg

Antique Rose photo AntiqueRose.jpg

Barn Owl photo BarnOwl2.jpg

Brief Enchantment photo BriefEnchantment.jpg

Aztec Headdress photo AztecHeaddress.jpg

Artist At Heart photo ArtistAtHeart2.jpg

OK I did it, all caught up for today.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More blooms part 3

More goodies!!! Love the color of Blue Parrot, and I like Herrington's Amazing Morris Kirby--understand it blooms for a very long time, does yours? Barn Owl is another winner. Avedon

o

Oh Goodie, some more to see. and they are all so pretty, too, lOve that BLUE PARROT and BARN OWL too. so pretty. Thanks for the show.

jean

o

Very pretty, all of them, but Blue Parrot is my favorite.
kay

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 2:08

Antique Rose is one on my long list. It sure is a pretty one in your picture. It looks like a true pink, not one of those peachy pinks you see around so often. Very nice.....Maryl

o

I viewed all 3 posts and I am amazed at the color in the blooms. You definitely can tell they like your weather/climate.

Keep'em coming :-)

Julia

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 21, 13 at 8:34

I like all of them but really like Blue Parrot. Amazing Morris Kirby is beautiful. Does it always open like that? It almost looks like its missing a petal, never seen one open like that before. Artist at Heart is another one I wouldn't mind having.

o

Yumm.....these are all so delectable. Wonderful colors and as always, tough to pick favorites. But I especially like Blue Parrot (seems to be a favorite here) and I love the bright color on Brief Enchantment. Keep the pictures coming! I am enjoying every one of them.

Celeste

o

Marric- Amazing Morris Kirby is new for me and it is the first time it's bloomed so I can't say if it always blooms this way or not, I can say that it is not missing a petal it just looks that way.

o

More great ones! Blue Parrot and Artist at Heart are my
favorites.

o

so many good ones. I have had Barn Owl on my list for a long time. I do like Blue Parrot also !!
Cindy

o

I can see that Barn Owl already has a rebloom scape coming. Creole Cavalier was never a good bloomer here. Alas, a lot of Salters don't like it this far north.

o

I bought Colorado Moonfire last year because it is incredibly hardy and tough, but was surprised to find out why it has its name - this flower glows! So much prettier in person than its picture. Curious if you see the same thing, Houstmag. Also, it looks like it poly'd for you; I had no idea it would do that.

o

Thomas Twin your right the flower on Colorado Moonfire does seem to glow and you are right looking back on the photo it did poly. Moonfire is new for me so I can't really say if it will poly again, I'll just have to wait and see.
Linda

o

Heck, the more the better just keep them comming. Blue Parrot is my favorite.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here