Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here's what I have

Posted by waitforspring z6MA (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 23, 13 at 21:33

Spring is taking its sweet time getting here, but I have a few things blooming.

These daffodils were in the yard when we moved here. I've been trying to separate the colors, but haven't succeeded completely. Don't know the names of either of these.

And here are a couple of my hellebores.

Val

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here's what I have

The daffs are lovely but the hellebores are gorgeous! that bottom photo looks as if you couldn't put another bloom on the plant.
kay

o

Pretty daffs. The white with yellow trumpet looks like ICE FOLLIES. The yellow one could any of too many to name.

The pictures of the hellebores are fantastic, especially that second one! Fabulous.

o

Wow, I've never seen such a floriferous hellebore, beautiful! And I do love daffs. All are pretty!

Rena'

o

Nice Val.
I think the narcissus white with yellow is Ice Follies. Mine are blooming here too. Hellebores are beautiful.

Julia

o

Great photos, Oh how I miss those New England springs.
Linda

o

Lovely photos! My hellebores were really nice this spring, but not like that last one, it is really getting a workout!

o

Thanks everyone. That last hellebore has been great for the last couple of years in spite of the fact that its in a spot with not so great soil.
Rita and Julia, Thanks for identifying Ice Follies for me.
Val

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 25, 13 at 2:42

Those Hellobores are beautiful. I think mine are blooming now as I thought I saw a flower as I whized by the house in the car the other day when it was raining. They certainly have never looked like your last picture though. I didn't think it was possible to even have them look like that. Good job......Maryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here