Artemio: May be it's Last Year in My Garden:

{{gwi:696644}}

And finally, Choral Fantasy:

{{gwi:696646}}

kay

Comments (10)

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Things are starting to really bloom there. I like the look of Texas Carnival Dance. Wondering why Artemio leaving your garden, it is a very pretty color?

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

FERNSTONE stands out . Nice photo of it. Doesn't it always seem like some open perfect and others not so good.

Julia

• houstmag
    10 years ago

I like Bob Watson it's a pretty color and so is Fernstone. Hopefully the rest will open better on future blooms.
    Linda

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, Nancy, Artemio is leaving because it persists in blooming in the foliage and Bob Watson may go for the same reason. They have a similar appearance, so I may move one of them to the front "shorties" row. One will definitely leave though.

Right Julia, although they usually straighten up after a bloom or two.

Linda, the weather has been so crazy, I'm sure it has affected the blooming.
    kay

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

You will soon have a sea of daylily blooms. It is really picking up with the blooming. And anything that dissapoints, well I say out with it becasuse there are many beautiful possible replacements. I too really hate ones that bloom down in the folliage.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

They are all so pretty and my avorite is still Femstone. That is a beauty. I still can not load photos in this photobucket. I took a few photos yesterday and tried to upload them again,but, never could do it,and I have just put in 2 hours trying again this morning, but still no luck.I went to the help site to get help on it,and wrote what my problems are with it and asked for help to learn all over again how to do it, but, have not heard a thing from them. so wont be many photos for me this year,I guess.Tries the drag and drop again, too and it wont work either,and I don't understand it, That worked fine the first time I ried that.

jean

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Rita.

Jean, it takes several days before they get to you, but they will get there.
    kay

• Nancy
    10 years ago

Jean, on my computer I have to drag & drop the pic in the top left hand of that block. When I try to drop it anywhere else, it doesn't work, don't make sense to me. I was having a lot of problems til I started doing that consistently.
    Too bad about those 2 daylilies, Kay, both have such nice colors. I have one that does that consistently too. I moved it last year so I'll see if it does better in a different location.

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

Kay, Thank you, maybe they will get to me and help me.
    nancy,after the first photo I drag there and drop I get a ad that wont let me do anything,Today,I seen a little box that said some thing likeload another,or some thing like that,My brain is worn out from fighting with this things= of trying to upload my photos,anyway,I clicked on that little box to load another one and it stopped the ad and I went back to try another photo.no one should have this uch trouble just to load a few photos.Some thing is not right, just don't know WHAT,

jean

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    10 years ago

Texas Carnival Dance is really beautiful. Love those bright colors!

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm