Organized Chaos
Organized Chaos

Doug Warner
Doug Warner

Awesome Blossom x Jerry Hyatt seedling at least that what the marker said
Awesome Blossom x Jerry Hyatt

Cat Seal Of Approval
Cat  Seal of Approval

All caught up for now will see if anything new is blooming this morning, and then I can go clean up tree branches that need to be hauled to the brush pile but at least I'm finally done trimming. YAY. Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blooms for Thursday

Nice ones - especially Cherry Burst, Lady Betty and Doug Warner.

Debra

o

A beautiful bunch, including the seedling, but I have to go with Beautiful Edgings, it is one of my most favorite daylilies.
Christine

o

Beautiful Edgings is one that always looks good. My favorite isprobably Doug Warner though, with Lady betty right behind.

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Thu, May 17, 12 at 9:12

My favorite is Cherry Burst, it's on my list of 'Needs'. I also like Doug Warner and Seal of Approval. Who's the model beside SOA? They look good together. Marg

o

Marg the DL is actually a So Lovely x Lavender Handlebars seedling and the model is Caramel he's giving his cat seal of approval to the bloom.
Linda

o

I just LOVE Caramel so much that he steals the show away from all those pretty daylilies. What a handsome fella he is....I love his coloring. Of course I like your flowers too, with the orange Awesome Blossom x Jerry Hyatt seedling being my favorite, since it too has nice coloring.
That's a cute shot with Caramel giving his seal of approval to the last seedling. It is also very pretty.

Celeste

o

I hope my Beautiful Edgings turns out to be as nice as yours. I believe it will be a couple of weeks before I see any blooms on it. It certainly didn't like being under that oak tree so I moved it last year.

All of these are so pretty but I like Cherry Burst the best:)

Vickie

o

You have some gorgeous blooms today.I love BEAUTIFUL EDGINGS.
Mine should have blooms in a couple daysnow.The kitty steals the show.hes a pretty one.

Jean

o

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments, Caramel thanks everyone to. Celeste it's good to see you posting again, I hope you are feeling a little better.
Linda

o
RE: Blooms for Thursday found a few more

Found a few more

Artist At Heart
Artist at Heart

Just Whistle
Just Whistle

Fiesta Del Sol
Fiesta Del Sol

Simply Sensational
Simply Sensational

Another shot of Caramel doing a cat scan
Cat Scan

Linda

o

I like Caramel and his daylily the best. You have some beautiful photos of some beautiful blooms.
kay

o

I absolutely love Caramel doing a cat scan and giving out a seal of approval. All your day lilies are just beautiful. I must say Cherry Burst nearly burst my eyes--what a picture!! Of course, Beautiful Edgings will always get the nod from me, it's a great one. Avedon

o

Caramel is working hard today! I really like Artist at Heart.

o

Caramel is a great inspector of your garden. Lots and lots of daylily lovelies to choose from here today. Cherry Burst is my favorite of your first batch of pictures and Fiesta Del Sol my favorite of the second batch.

o

Doug Warner and Cherry Burst are my picks for this thread. Cat looks good too!!!Ellie

o

Your daylilies look so great! Love Cherry Burst, but Fiesta del Sol gets my vote for today.

Nancy

o

I'm glad I checked back in so I could see you added some more beauties and another peek at Caramel. That photo with his face in the corner cracks me up, especially with the caption 'doing a cat scan'....LOL. You added even more lovelies and I think I will have one of each, please.
You sure have a nice selection of gorgeous ones!

Celeste

o

Much love for Beautiful Edgings <3

Mine just have tiny wee scapes starting, now I'm feeling impatient, lol!

Thanks for sharing :D
~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here