Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Malaysian Marketplace DL

Posted by natalie4b 7b GA (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 12 at 7:12

After seeing Malaysian Marketplace among so many gorgeous images on this forum, I would really love to get one of these for my garden.
Which reputable place would you suggest I purchase it from?
Thank you.
Natalie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Malaysian Marketplace DL

Maryott's has it BOGO free.

Here is a link that might be useful: Maryott's

o

Thank you Dipsandtets.
What is BOGO free? I am rather new at this.
Natalie

o

Natalie it means buy one get one free a good deal on a nice daylily, go for it.
Linda

o

Houstmag, that is a great deal for such a beauty - I am definitely getting some of them!
Thanks!

o

That's not all, Bill sends wonderful bonuses too. If I can buy one from Bill, he is always my first choice.
kay

o

Hi Natalie - If you type search BOGO in his search box you can see the other freebies.

Also, if you pay a $25 yearly membership fee to join the American Hemerocallis Society (AHS) besides receiving 4 journals a year, you will receive a $25 voucher to spend on daylilies from participating vendors, Maryott's being one of them.

I just took a quick look back at last year's receipts and I paid $34 for MM and it was not bogo.

Let us know if we can be of any more help enabling you!

Here is a link that might be useful: AHS membership

o

Oh, Dipsandtets - that is even better deal - keep on enabling me - I am way too deep into Daylily addiction.

o
re: bogota

Just curious: what is BOGOTA?

o

Natlie - Bogota is one of Bill Maryott's introductions. It showed up in your search as it contained the letters BOGO. But it's not part of the BOGO free sale.

o

He also has a full price list linked from the home page. It's an easy way to see which ones are BOGO or 3DF for the price of 2.

The one thing I don't like about his site (and it's true of a lot of plant sales sites, not just Maryott's) is how you have to page through about 10 plants at a time unless you already know what you are looking for.

Nate

o

Dip - thank you for clarification - I was sitting here trying to unscramble Bogota :).

Nate, I agree about many websites - they could be designed better.

o

Oh and Natalie, while you're at it, you might as well get Purple Maze, also BOGO.

o

Annie - it is included on my list, too - there are quite a few BOGOs. Purple Maze sure looks stunning!

o

Hey Natalie - Did you see Citrix? It's a pretty good deal and 1 of my favorites. Buy it, buy it, buy it...

o

Orange Citrix - I love orange! It is such a live vibrant color! Will go great with my new cushions and pillows :).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here