Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some New Ones and Some Goldie Oldies

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Tue, May 1, 12 at 9:22

Blooming seems to be picking up every day now.

Blaack Fathom Ddepths:
Photobucket

New Paradigm:
Photobucket

Hawaiian Empress:
Photobucket

Parrot Jungle (love this one)
Photobucket

Johnny Cash:
Photobucket

And I have waited for this one: Winner's Trophy:
Photobucket

That's enough, even though I have others.

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some New Ones and Some Goldie Oldies

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Tue, May 1, 12 at 9:45

These are really nice. I like Johnny Cash in particular. Winner's Trophy looks good too.....Maryl

o

I love Black Fathom Depths. Please don't hesitate to post more photos of these same flowers as your season progresses.
Christine

o

OOoh, they just got better with every picture! I'm sure it is because it is so early in the season, but I'm feelin' the NEED to have them all. Black Fathom Depths has really been catching my eye, Parrot Jungle is lovely, & that is such a great bright color on winner's Trophy.
So very pretty Kay, & so many already.

o

aw.Come om kay. post the rest of them.Not fair to keep them all to yourself :))). BLACK FATHOM DEPTHS is a very pretty one, and PARROT JUNGLE IS gorgeous, too,my favorite is the WINNER'S TROPHY.You really got some pretty ones.

Jean

o

Please, post all picture--all of us addicts are dying for the daylily fix!!! I was especially crazy about Black Fathom Depths. Our new plant has not been looking good, don't know what happened, but sometimes plants take awhile to catch on. I think this will perk up in time, be devastated if it doesn't. I must say Winner's Trophy is looking really good. Avedon

o

Okay, you asked for it, and there aren't a lot of people who have misbehaving early blooming daylilies, so here is Brazen Bandit:

Photobucket

Barney:
Photobucket

Dancing With Julie:
Photobucket

Drink the Light:

Photobucket

Thank you for looking and making such nice comments. The first blooms are rarely as pretty as later ones, and I see that not all of them are opening early as they usually do.

Betty Ford, Marseilles Watercolor, Water Drops, Set My Soul Afire, Patricia Snider Memorial, Rowdy Red, Pink Gingham, and Purple Mask were also blooming today.

It is the season, I suppose.
kay

o

Your pics of BLACK FATHOM DEPTHS are wonderful. You reminded me to check with the seller to see when they are shipping mine. I just love the color of that one.

WINNERS TROPHY looks to have really interesting color. I'll have to go and check that one out now.

Don't hold back on the pics.....

Julia

o

I tend to admire the colors that I want to add to my collection. Love that B Fathom Depths but I would love Hawaiian Exp and Barney cause they are colors I need. Sarah

o

Thanks for the pictures Kay. Makes the rest of us see what we have to look forward to. Black Fathom Depths, Barney and Parrot Jungles are my favorites.
Val

o

Thanks, Kay, really enjoying the pictures. Love the color of Barney. Avedon

o

Thank you kay, for adding some more. I just love that BRAZEN BANDIT.That is really loud and pretty. and i was thrilled to see BARNEY.i Also have barney this year, too, and he has 2 scapes so far.I love BARNEY and cant hardly wait till mine has a bloom, too, but,in the meantime,i would love seeing all of your Barney blooms,and everything else in bloom, too...

Jean

o

I thought it couldn't get better, but brazen Bandit does it. That one is amazing.

o

Kay, they are all beauties but my favorite definately goes to Black Fathom Depths. I really love that one.

o

Put me in the BLACK FATHOM DEPTHS fan club - excellent!
Kathy

o

I love Brazen Bandit too. I'm always drawn to fall colors even when I try to find other colors. Right now I just have to be satisfied with the one scape I have found so far. The daffs and tulips came early-but I'm hoping the daylilies aren't too early again this year.

o

Thanks you all for looking. BFD is a real favorite of mine, as is Brazen Bandit. but I know that Winners Trophy will be near the top of the list since it is a color I love!

o

Winners Trophy and Black Fathom Depths are my favorites, I have a Black Fathom Depths and I can't wait for it to bloom after seeing everyones.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here