Saturday in FL

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sat, May 26, 12 at 10:31

Just a few for Saturday.

Indian Giver x Orchid Forest

Pricilla's Dream

Broadway Valentine

Westbourne Newborn Baby

That catches me up again, new blooms have slowed down somewhat but I do have a lot of scapes coming up on some of my newer plants, I can't wait.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Saturday in FL

Like them all, Linda. Really beautiful colors, and AB New Born Baby looks baby pink. Avedon

o

Hurray for Saturday blooms! All very pretty. I like BROADWAY VALENTINE and W NEW BORN BABY the best today.

o

Westbourne New Born Baby is so full, round and ruffly that it's my favorite. I think your spidery seedling is looking good too!

Debra

o

All of these are beautiful but Westbourne New Born Baby is my absolute favorite, followed by Priscilla's Dream. We have a town near me named West Melbourne. It almost sounds like it's from there. I'm finding fewer blooms from my ones that started early, but a few started late, or haven't started yet. I had some rust and had to cut down some of my daylilies to the ground, and some are rebounding slowly. Where did you get those two daylilies? I see you're in my zone.

o

missylin I received Westbourne New Born Baby as a bonus plant I can't remember from whom. Priscilla's Dream was a auction win on The Lily Auction. The Westbourne Daylillies are hybridized by Mary Jane Meadows and she sells on the Lily Auction and also through her website westbournedaylilies.com. Do you mean West Melbourne FL ?
If so I live about an hour or so away from you in Kissimmee.

o

Linda, you always have the coolest-looking daylilies for someone who lives where it's so hot...LOL.
I like that seedling! It's got a very unique look to it.
Priscilla's Dream is lovely too. That Westbourne New Born Baby one I may have to get since my son & DIL just announced their having another baby, my 2nd grandchild.

Celeste

o

Can't decide between Priscilla's Dream and Westbourne New Born Baby. They're both beauties. I like your seedling too.
Val

o

Nice blooms. Your seedling is great.
Cindy

o

IG X OF is a nice color and looks like a big bloom too.

o

I really like your seedling, next to that comes Priscilla's Dream. Lovely pinks.
Nancy

o

wow; pretty.I like PRISCILLA'S DREAM AND W.NEW BORN BABY,.

jean

o

Great pictures! I am most impressed with W. New Born Baby! What a perfect name for such a lovely flower.

Nancy

o

Westborne Newborn Baby is wonderful! I like Priscilla's Dream also. I guess I'm in a pinkie mood today.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here