Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blooms for a Monday

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 12 at 10:39

WOW it sure is getting hot and humid here all ready just came in from watering and I'm all ready dripping, I don't know if I'm going to make it through the summer, anyway here are some blooms for your Monday

One of my seedlings from Lily Auction

Marlene Harmon x Here Lies Butch

Another seedling I grew from seed
So Lovely x Lavender Handlebars

Keep on Laughing
Keeo on Laughing

Unknown seedling
Unk x Unk 7

All My Love To You
All Of My Love To You

Pink Whispers
Pink Whispers

Appsian Rhapsody
Appsian Rhapsody

Wendy Moseley
Wendy Moseley
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blooms for a Monday

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Mon, May 7, 12 at 10:59

I love that seedling! I really like the double edge on it, the cream and then the darker purple/red. Others I like are Keep on Laughing and All My Love to You. Marg

o

Okay, Linda, I was lucky to see all your new pics, since I must force myself to do some work in the house. The sooner I get everything done, the faster I can get back and look at these again. LOL. I like your seedlings and Keep On Laughing is my pick for this group, and it was hard since you have so many to choose from. I'm afraid we are all in for a very long, hot summer. Take care out in that heat. Avedon

o

I like them all but my favorite is Wendy Moseley. I am a sucker for pink. ...Ellie

o

They are beautiful, Linda. I espeially like Keep on Laughing. Your photos are excellent. Wendy Moseley is a lovely soft colored bloom
kay

o

I think it sure is worth the trips outside to see all these lovely blooms you have here. And we don't want to miss anything either! I like them all but the forth pic seedling might be my favorite.

o

Well, I love them all. They are all so gorgeous, but I guess my favorite one is that dark red one.I love the reds.

zjean

o

Really like 'Unknown seedling' pic #4.

You're talking about heat; well, it's cool and rather raw here today.

Christine

o

Nice seedlings, my favorite daylilies are All My Love to You & Keep on Laughing.

o

That first seedling is just fabulous! I like the yellow one with the rosy red eye, too. It's so cheerful looking. My favorite of your registered cultivars is All of My Love to You.

Debra

o

WONDERFUL!!!

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here