Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The early birds

Posted by kathy9norcal CA 9 (My Page) on
Mon, May 20, 13 at 12:57

Not too much blooming yet, but buds everywhere. Here are a few of the early ones.

Heavenly Blues

Druid's Chant

Martin Blondeel, one of Nicole's, new to me, huge flower

Eskimo Kisses

My Darling Clementine

Colorado Moonfire, perfect every bloom

Forsyth Lemon Drop, an oldie I have kept a long time

Thanks for looking!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The early birds

Colorado Moonfire is an excellent plant. It handles things that make other daylilies pout...cool, rain, heat. Very pretty. Martin Blondeel is gorgeous. You have a lot f pretty blooms today.
kay

o

very pretty blooms. LOve that Druid's Chant ,, Colorado Moonfire, is very pretty, too...Thank you for sharing them Kathy

jean

o

How nice to have so many blooming now. Really like them all, but a favorite would be Heavenly Blues. Avedon

o

That MARTIN BLONDEEL is quite a stunner. Very nice grouping of daylilies. Looking forward to seeing more.

Julia

o

Your 'Eskimo Kisses' is wonderful!

o

Wow....! They're all pretty but that 'Martin Blondeel' just took my breath away. I've never even heard of it but I'm glad you introduced it to us....it is stunning. I also love 'Colorado Moonfire' with it's pretty color.

Celeste

o

Like Celeste, I like every one of them, but love Martin Blondeel

o

Gotta go for Heavenly Blues, what a beauty.

Colorado Moonfire sounds like a great one to have. What a perfect bloom that is... and I like the color too.

o

You have some beautiful blooms can't pick a favorite. I agree with Kay, Colorado Moonfire is a great daylily I also grow it and it is one of my favorites.
Linda

o

Beautiful and a great start to the show.

o

Love seeing your pics. Heavenly Blues and Martin Blondeel are wonderful.

Andrea

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Wed, May 22, 13 at 14:48

I like Eskimo Kisses which is unusual because I don't like off whites, but if I squint I can think of it as pale yellow. The real star of the show for me is Colorado Moonfire. What's not to like? Great color and form. Nice show........Maryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here