Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
received my Blueridge order

Posted by GDJCB 5/6 eaWA (My Page) on
Sat, May 18, 13 at 12:58

Hello,
I received my Blueridge order Thursday, and was very impressed. I had received an email stating that due to cold weather the plants were smaller than normal, but they are the largest and greenest that I have received out of three orders. I ordered 11 plants and Bob sent 19, talk about a bonus. I got them all planted that evening and now hope to see blooms from them this summer. I was wondering, how often do you see blooms on spring planted daylillies the same year in the north? After purchasing my first roots mid summer 2011 at Wal-mart, finding this site last summer and learning you can buy them on-line, I am now up to 61 different Daylillies. Addicting for sure.

Thanks,
Gale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: received my Blueridge order

I am seeing them right now, Gale. It is pretty common here. Congrats on your order. bob's plants do well here.
kay

o

Bob is very generous with the bonuses. I bought one and got three bonuses. I usually see blooms on the one he sends the first year.

Debra

o

I like many of the lilys he offers, but the shipping cost is why I didnt buy from him this year.

o

I've never been disappointed with their plants that I've ordered. The only thing this time is I got so many "gift" plants that I just don't have room for. The gift plants are sitting in pots and the ones I ordered are in the ground. I've seen some bloom the first season when planted in spring but not all.

Julia

o

Thanks everyone. Yes he certainly is generous with bonus plants. Hopefully most do bloom this year, I am look forward to seeing them.

Gale

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here