Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I have a few photos..

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Sat, May 12, 12 at 13:33

Not many yet but here are some. Ballerina On Ice opened with twins. I hope I haven't posted it yet. That was yesterday so I have lost some time. Spectral Elegance opened but not good enough for a photo. She was stuck!! LOL!!

Ballerina On Ice

California Girl opened with twins on FFO.

Photobucket

FFO on DS..

Dazzling Spider

MF bloomed very low so there are a lot of shadows..

Minstrel's Fire

FFO on SPE also..

Photobucket

One new seedling photo. It's a first bloom so I don't know how it will look next bloom..Ellie

Unknown Parents Mote

Oh, can't forget the discard blooming in the edge of the woods..

In The Woods

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have a few photos..add on!

A couple of photo's of the yellow Asiatic lilies and one with the first opening of the Japanese Iris..Ellie

Photobucket

Photobucket

o
RE: I have a few photos..

Very pretty Ellie. I especially like Parents Unknown.
kay

o

So many pretty delicate-colored daylilies today. I am a fan of pale colored dls. Then, I got down to the Asiatic lilies and that purple Japanese Iris, and said WOW. What intense colors, they put on a show. Avedon

o

Beautiful, Ellie. I love all the daylilies!

o

I have BALLERINA ON ICE but she took a hit with the spring temps so hopefully it bounces back. Your photo is very lovely.

Thanks for sharing your pics. I just love seeing everyones blooms.

Julia

o

The daylilies are all wonderful, but the Japanese Iris really wows me.

Debra

o

I love Dazzling Spider, lovely pink on Spacecoast Princess. That Japanese Iris is gorgeous.

o

Oh,I like the one with PARETS UNKNOWN thats real pretty.

Jean

o

Beautiful blooms I think Ballerina on Ice is my favorite followed by California Girl. The colors on your Japanese Iris are stunning, what a beauty.
Linda

o

Ellie, Lovely! The Japanese Iris and Lily made a perfect color combo - striking.
Kathy

o

Very nice ones. My favorite is your seedling. The lily and Japanese iris combo is striking.
Val

o

Kay, that's the first ever bloom on the unknown parents so the next onemay be better.

Avedon, I hope the J. Irises will be open tomorrow. They were drenched today..

Thank you Rita. I like the polytepaled Ballerina On Ice..

Julia, I think she will recover well. Mine got hit with the cold here too!!

Debra, the Japanese Iris are soooo colorful when the multiples open. Maybe tomorrow...LOL!!

Tank ngraham...she is a show stealer.. Dazzling Spider should have more blooms tomorrow...I hope!!

Thank you Jean..I think I like her too!!

Thank you Linda. BOI is my favorite of these. The Japanese Iris was a gift from a dear deceased " daylily" friend..

Thank you Kathy. I am so glad I planted them side by side..

Thank you Val. I'm not certain about the seedling just yet.

Thank you all for yor attention and comments....Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here