wednesdays blooms

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Wed, May 30, 12 at 13:53

a few more pictures for wednesday., a couple new ones in the mix, today

IMG_4348

Photobucket

FFO
Photobucket

shes slowing downa little, Only 5 blooms today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First bloom of season. and yes its this dark purple

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, photobucket is acting up again, now, so will post the others later. not many more of them.

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wednesdays blooms

They all look good but CHINA BRIDE looks best to me.

o

I agree,RITA, CHINA BRIDE is looking good today.i been watching that daylily every day, waiting for a bloom. its got about a dozen scapes on it with buds,its a little later to bloom this year, as last year it was blooming right along with WONDER OF IT ALL.but it will still bloom along with it, cause wonder of it all has rebloom scapes already and buds.

jean

o

Wonder of It All and Victorian Lace are my favorite ones here.

Debra

o

China Bride really is pretty spectacular!

o

Love them all today, but especially the first three. China Bride is very sweet, and WOIA continues to be superb for you, doesn't it?
Christine

o

A lot of them are really pretty today, Jean. That's a wonderful poicture of Woman at the Well. I really like Dragon King, and China Bride is always a favorite. Westbourn'es flickering Fireplace is a lovely color too, and I see your favorite is still going strong which is great.
kay

o

Woman at the Well is beautiful, & I like Dragon King. WOIA seems to go on & on for you, doesn't it! Great daylily.

o

Victorian Lace and Flamenco Twirl are my picks for today.
Val

o

One of the better pics of Woman at the Well that I've seen, apart from the hybridizer's.

o

DEBRA<,BRITTIE,VAL, AND NANCY. Thank you all for looking and the vey nice comments.
CHRISTINE, yes,WONDER OF IT ALL continues to be a wonderful daylily,it blooms its heart out daily.
KAY yes, WONDER OF IT ALL is a great daylily,and I dearly love it.
NANCY AND VAL; thank you for the very nice comments..

jean

o

All are looking great Jean thanks for the photos.3
Linda

o

Wonder of it All is just like the Energizer Bunny...it keeps going and going. I am looking forward to mine this summer. My favorites (besides WOIA) of these are Flamenco Twirl and Victorian Lace. I always love the lacy yellows.

Celeste

o

Beautiful. I love wonder of it all and Victorian Lace. I love Victorian Lace but for some reason all of mine died. I don't know what happened. They sort of faded away. I was new at daylilies then and thought maybe they would come back. That maybe they were deciduous, even though it said evergreen. I don't know what happened, but I've been afraid to get them again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here