Photobucket

and a rose today

Photobucket

jean

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fridays blooms # 3

Mexican Magic is very pretty, the color scheme is similar to Purple Maze, which I love.

o

Just love looking at all your many lovely dls. I simply cannot pick a favorite, so many pretties. Avedon

o

There's that Mexican Magic again. I just love that one! And I'm stoked to see paper Butterfly. I just planted that one today and can't wait for it to bloom. And yay for Veteran's Honor! Love that rose.

o

Mexican Magic is my favorite. There are a lot of applique eyes now, but no other one has such distinctive color.

o

Beautiful Rose! I think MEXICAN MAGIC is my favorite of this batch but I like BETTY FORD and SCARLETT ORBIT lots too!

o

MEXICAN MAGIC is my favorite. They are all lovely, Jean.

Nancy

o

I love Mexican Magic & Betty Ford! Great pictures.

o

Thank you all for looking and the very nice comments on them.I am loving going out and taking pictures of all of them..Some dont open early and I have to go back a couple hours later to get a picture.I took well over 100 photo's today,making sure I will at least have one good one of each bloom. some times,I get some blurry ones and delete them.then pick the best out of them and delete the rest of them.Sure glad they invented digital cameras,:))

Jean

o

Jean, Love that Kansas Kitten...Ellie

o

Love the pic of MEXICAN MAGIC. Great thread.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here