Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

a few more,while photobucket is working

jean_ar
11 years ago

This is a new one,and I love it.

ok, I quit, decided to post more of them when ahotobucket decided to work.It WAS not working good for awhile. post 2 photos and it would quit working. hope you like them..a lot of them I have shown several times before, but some are new ones.

Jean

Comments (14)

• magz88
    11 years ago

I love 'Big Yellow Taxi'. That's amazing that they are already in bloom where you are. Ours don't start till July.

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

I like Romantic Evening and Lady at the Well. I almost bought Fancy Face but then decided to go with Blue Eyed Butterfly instead. After seeing Fancy Face here I'm wishing I'd bought it to! Marg

• msjam2
    11 years ago

I love the Wonder of it all, so pretty!

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

These are great, what a wonderful variety of colors and shapes. I am partial to BYT and I like the color of Romantic Evening. WOIA is is fabulous, and Lady At The Well is very nice. Avedon

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

Jean, is that 'Woman at the Well'? It's just beautiful.
    Christine

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

CHRISTINE;yes, it is WOMAN AT THE WELL. I had not noticed that I made a blunnder.Dont know what I was thinking,to put it wrong.But, you are right about it.

Jean

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Funny Face and Woman at the Well are simply marvelous!

• shive
    11 years ago

Your Wonder of It All clump looks fabulous. Meanwhile I've yet to have a bloom open sucessfully on mine. And it's got a horrible case of the thrips AGAIN despite my dosing it early with a systemic. Your Big Yellow Taxi looks like a very large bloom. I especially like the eye color on Jamaican Music. The other blooms look great too!

Debra

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Love the daylily gardenshot. It looks good there. Lovely blooms but the best is WOMAN AT THE WELL.

• dipsandtets
    11 years ago

Fancy Face is a beauty and I love the edge on Woman at the Well.

• Nancy Barginear
    11 years ago

WOMAN AT THE WELL is fabulous and gets my vote for today! However, if you keep posting pics of WONDER OF IT ALL, you leave me no choice but to get one! It is fabulous.

Nancy

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Fancy Face & Woman at the Well are my favorites! I hope my Woman at the well looks half as good as yours.
    I've had Jamaican Music for the 4th year now & have yet to see it bloom. It put up a single scape last year & I snapped it off while I was weeding. Grrr. The weeds can just grow, I'm not going to get anywhere near the scape this year, although i don't think it has put out a scape yet.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

DEBRA:Big Yellow Taxi:IS a very large bloom. about a 7 inch bloom, but dont seem to have any problems with opening, after the first one.I'm sorry YOUR WONDER OF IT ALL is not opening good for you.My first one this year had trouble and never got all the way open, but after that,every bloom has been perfect.I had one bloom today that took a couple hrs longer to open up, but it made it too.I hope you will soon have better luck with it,as its such a beautiful bloom,and seems to just love to bloom , too.
    NANCY in TEX.
    I will probably keep posting WONDER OG IT ALL as I just love this daylily.Texas is hot, so it should open good for you, too.
    Nancy, IN KY. so sorry Jamacian Music is not doing good for you.I accidently nocked some buds off a couple of my DL"s this morning, while popping the dead blooms off.grrrr.

Thank you all for looking and taking the time to leave such nice comments.

Jean

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Jean, it looks like LES is shaping up. I like Lady at the well. So unusual looking. Nice clump of Wonder Of It All. I ad 3 blooms as ffo's but they were so far apart....Ellie

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH