Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats allfor today, hope you injoy them

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: saturday blooms # 2

Jean you have so many beauties here. Red Eye Gravy and Hearts f Fire are luscious, but Velvet Eyes gets me since I love the color combination.
kay

o

You are making it really tough--these are very nice indeed. As I scrolled down, I decided each one was a favorite until the next one came along. So, all are favorites, and I will give a nod to that picture of London Calling. Avedon

o

Lots of pretty ones in your garden today! My favorites are These Eyes and Red Eye Gravy.

Debra

o

Gosh, your daylilies are really going full tilt there. All of them are so pretty! Definately my favorite is PAINTERS SPLASH but BETTY FORD is nothing to sneeze at :-)

o

RED EYE GRAVY has a nice form and opens very good for you.

Nice grouping Jean. More please ;-).

Julia

o

Hearts of Fire, London Calling, Painter's Splash, you have some real beauties today. And WOIA was gorgeous in your other post today.
Christine

o

These Eyes and Red Eye Gravy are my favorites, I like Painter's Splash too. Velvet Eyes has buds here & should open soon, I just love the colors on it.

o

Thank you all for looking and the very nice comments
Nancy, Velvert Eyes never did get all the way open today.I am sure it will be much prettier when it does,It turned off very cool last night, and like Kay says, the daylilies seem to pout and wont open good.:))

Jean

o

Jean you sure have some great looking blooms, Red Eyed Gravy and Painters Splash are my favorites from this group.
Linda

o

It turned really cool here too, with today even cooler. And expected to rain all day, so even if any of mine are blooming I won't get to see them. At least I can enjoy everyone's pictures here.

o

Jean, Lovely group of pics, but RED EYE GRAVY is definitely my favorite!
Kathy

o

So many nice ones, but Red Eye Gravy is my favorite.
Val

o

Thank you all for looking and commenting. PAINTER'S SPLASH was a hard one to get a photo of as it was down in the foliage, so I had to stand over it and look down at it for the photo.It did turn out better then I expected.

Jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here