And Trio:

Black Fathom Depths:

Dixie Rhythm:

more later

kay

Comments (15)

• avedon_gw
    12 years ago

Ah, the best Cosmic Kaleidescope to date. Like the color of Dixie Rhythm and the others are nice, too, but you know I am going to go for Black Fathom Depths. Our new plant of BFD has 3 scapes on it, which really surprised us. I hope to be here to see first blooms. Avedon

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It is always an early bloomer here, so hope you get to see it too.

Arctic Lace:

Ledgewoods Firecracker:

Looking like Mooma and kids: Rapid Eye Movement and Goldenzelle:

Wren's Song:

Choral Fantasy - fair today:

Brazen Bandit:

kay

• jean_ar
    12 years ago

You got some pretty ones today. WILD CHERRY ROUNDUP Looks better then anything I have had to date.mine not half open. The Black Fathom Depths is real pretty.I like that one.
    Cosmic Kaleidescope: has weird colors, but,its pretty, different.I like that one too.

Jean

• marricgardens
    12 years ago

It's really not fair to ask people to pick just one, they're all beauties. I agree with Jean, Wild Cherry Roundup and Black Fathom Depths are my favorites today. Marg

• newyorkrita
    12 years ago

OK, I pick Cosmic Kaleidescope. Really hard to pick one as they ALL look so nice!

• Nancy
    12 years ago

I thought Cosmic Kaleidescope would be my pick when it got a grip on the weather. It is really unusual, I really like it. That is saying a lot from this bunch of photos, really an outstanding collection today.

• polymerous
    12 years ago

My vote is for Black Fathom Depths... but thanks for that pic of Arctic Lace! (I just bought it last year and am waiting and hoping for bloom this summer.)

• sann777
    12 years ago

I guess Wild Cherry Roundup is my favorite but that Artic Lace is so pretty too. It is on my long, long wish list.

• katlynn719
    11 years ago

Kay, They are really starting to bust open in your garden. Keep posting!
    Kathy

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

Artic Lace and Ledgewood Firecracker catch my eye. Isn't it exciting when they all begin to "pop"....Maryl

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for looking, everyone. It is very exciting to be into the daylily season, early or not.

I saw a great many new ones with buds that should open tomorrow. Maybe Ledgewoods Pansy Eye, Paul Owens Lady Jane Pearcy, Channel Cat Vernon...a lot of them, we'll see. The excitement is that these are all new to me. And I have quite a few other new ones. I love the old favorites, but the new ones are just s exiting, especially when you are still waiting to see them open.

Come on, and continue enjoying my blooms, and I will enjoy yours now and all of the future ones.

Seems like Cosmic Kaleidescope, BFD, Wild Cherry roundup, Artic Lace, and a vote for Ledgewoods Firecracker (a good one and a good rebloomer too) got votes today. But tomorrow is a whole new crop.

kay

• shive
    11 years ago

My picks are Black Fathom Depths and Arctic Lace.

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Debra, I knew Artic Lace would have to be one of yours. It is always such a clean bloom. always opens beautifully.
    kay

• brigarif Khan
    11 years ago

I like the leftover innocent Dixie.
    Please dont laugh after all I am new in this field.
    Arif

• houstmag
    11 years ago

I pick Black Fathom Depths for my favorite and I agree with Arif Dixie Rhythm for my second favorite.
    Linda