Photobucket

Garden IV: Iris row:
Photobucket

Sorry, but I warned you it was garden shots too:

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Clumps and Garden shots;

What absolutely wonderful clumps--first, I was going to pick Clown Parade, then Alabama Jubilee knocked my socks off, and cute Little Light Of Mine is so sweet. Another bright one with Please Say Yes, and finally the adorable Pink Gingham. Then, there is more with your lovely garden, always love to see people's gardens. In the Munson garden, what is the dark red in the back--really like the color of that one. Avedon

o

I love Clown Parade. Such an interesting group of colors!

o

So pretty. I can't decide between Clown Parade and Alabama Jubilee. Both are my favorites.
Christine

o

Kay, as always, I love Clown Parade. Your Little Munson Bed would be a great photo for the Daylily Forum picture heading...Ellie

o

Beautiful,Kay.I love every picture.and I love,love love CLOWN PARADE. and second choice is PINK GINGHAM..i LOVE THAT DAYLILY, TOO.The garden shots are really pretty, too.

Jean

o

Love, love, love that first garden shot especially. As usual all are lovely but CLOWN PARADE and ALABAMA JUBELEE are my favs!

o

For me it's a tie between Clown Parade and Pink Gingham. You have a lot of pretty clumps!

Debra

o

Thank you so much. There is so much blooming, I sometimes miss even a FFO.

I love garden shots and clump shots, so decided to post some.

That is the best Alabama Jubilee has ever looked for me. I am impressed with Pink Gingham having day after day ith blooms like this today, and you all know I love Clown Parade. I'm glad you like it too.

Avedon, that red in the Munson bed is Medici Palace. That bed has fewer than half of my Munsons. Those were the later ones I bought.

I just finished liveheading, and it looks as if tomorrow I may have as many or more blooms than today. I think I have reached my peak bloom time already.

Thank you again for looking and yur comments.

o

Kay; Wheres the ZINNIA patch?

Jean

o

Awesome! Leaves me breathless!

Nancy

o

Jean
The zinnias are in the greenhouse...I won;t bother with them until the blooms die down...I'm actually planting seedlings I've grown there this year again.

thanks Nancy...it is turning out to be a pretty good year even if it is early.
kay
kay

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Thu, May 17, 12 at 1:26

I really enjoy clump shots and you have some nice ones. Clown Parade always gets rave reviews, but all of them are first rate in my book. Nice selection in your garden......Maryl

o

Clown Parade is wonderful! The other clump shots are impressive, but Clown Parade just rules. Clown Parade here is getting ready to bloom soon, can't wait! Last year it looked good, but was its first year. Lots of buds this year.

o

Beautiful garden shots and what can I say about the DL's, gorgeous !!!! all of them I don't have a favorite.
Linda

o

WOW, you have some amazing clumps! It is impossible to pick just one as a favorite. I can't believe you are at peak already. Mine won't even start until July. I would imagine where you are that you get rebloom so you will have more to enjoy. Rebloom is only a dream here since the season's so short. I think your garden is stunning and I have been enjoying all your photos.

Celeste

o

Love the clump shots. Clown Parade always makes me drool!

Vickie

o

I may finally break down and order CLOWN PARADE, seeing as how I'm a total sucker for bitones and bicolors. CLOWN PARADE reminds me somewhat of LAST MAN STANDING, which I have. But that one's a late, so I guess I'm good to go.

o

Catching up on past posts and love the clump shots. Are you at peak bloom?

Julia

o

To answer Julia first, I think I am at peak bloom for sure. I will have many many more days of beauty, but I really think I am at peak.

Thanks Maryl, I am heavy on reds since I love them.
Nancy, this should be a great year for you with CP.
Celeste, my season will be winding doen wwhen yours starts.
Thanks Vickie, it is a great one.
Lynxe, get it. You will enjoy it even with all your beauties.

Thanks you all for looking and commenting.
kay

o

I love clump and garden shots. Clown Parade is just outstanding.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here