Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm Getting Cat Ballou

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Fri, May 24, 13 at 15:06

I have been on the waiting list for years, and it is going to come live in my garden. super excited.
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm Getting Cat Ballou

That's wonderful Kay. I know you have to be so excited if you been wanting this one for years.Hopefully it will bloom this year too,and you can post pictures of it..I am excited for you, too.

Jean

o

Holy cow, that is an AMAZING looking flower! I can understand why there's a waiting list with a bloom like that. Congratulations!

o

Absolutely doing the happy dance! I've been on the waiting list at least four years. Mine will never look just like that, but I want to try it.
kay

o

I have no idea what it looks like, but if its a daylily,then I am sure it will be a pretty one.

jean

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Fri, May 24, 13 at 23:38

Can you post a link? Now you've got me curious.....Maryl

o

Hooray for you Kay! I feel your excitement!! Ellie

o

Maryl, I am not at all good at posting links. Just type Cat
Ballou Daylily and it pulls it up. It looks very like a bunch of striped bows.

kay

o

Kay, I just looked at Cat Ballou and it is so cute. I also checked the AHS database to get all the info and I see it is listed as having seven buds. That's a surprise, but maybe it is going to be like Stella's Ruffled Fingers, not a high bud count, but many scapes that makes for a very long bloom season. Are you getting this directly from the hybridizer or from another source? Avedon

o

From the hybridizer, Avedon. I have wanted it a long time, and if it looks anything like the pics, it will stay here few blooms, lots of blooms whatever.

kay

o

Double post, sorry.

This post was edited by organic_kitten on Sat, May 25, 13 at 22:22

o

Hurray!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here