Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
avedon_gw

Clump Shots Plus A Few Other Plants

avedon_gw
10 years ago

I have a few clump shots --most of these have been posted as singles. Also added in a couple of other plants, might be of interest. Avedon

Here is our NOID yellow. This has a lovely fragrance.

Chance Encounter

J. Carpenter Seedling I named "Ruby"

Same as above--I liked the grouping of four

Siloam Double Classic

Green Mystique--This may not qualify as a clump, but I do like all three of these together.

First gardenia to open

Pink Asiatic Lilies opening now

Pink Asiatic Lily single--I really love this color

Comments (13)

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

I like your seedling. I like the thin white pencil edge. Green Mystique is on my wish list.

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

I love clump shots as the daylilies always look extra great in clumps. That lily is such a pretty color.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Beautiful clump shots and the seedling is my favorite. So pretty with the fine edge. That is a color of lily that I love too. Everything is looking great at your house.
    kay

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

No favorite for me. I like them all and love the clump shots. The Carpenter seedling reminds me of a registered daylily. I'll have to restart my memory banks and see if I can recall what it reminds me of.

Julia

• mizellie
    10 years ago

CLUMP SHOTS ARE GREAT. I LIKE THE SINGLE SHOTS FOR THE DETAIL. Sorry, my cap lock was on. I love pink and the asiatic lilies are beautiful. Chance Encounter is my pick cause IT'S PINK!!!!! Lol! Ellie

• mizellie
    10 years ago

CLUMP SHOTS ARE GREAT. I LIKE THE SINGLE SHOTS FOR THE DETAIL. Sorry, my cap lock was on. I love pink and the asiatic lilies are beautiful. Chance Encounter is my pick cause IT'S PINK!!!!! Lol! Ellie

• jean_ar
    10 years ago

The clump shots are very pretty and I love that pink lily.my favorite is that red one you call RUBY. love that one.

jean

• mantis__oh
    10 years ago

The Carpenter seedling looks very intense. I wonder though if the bud count is low. Clump shots usually give a better idea of scape in relation to foliage, bud count, flower size.

• celeste/NH
    10 years ago

These pictures are just delightful. I love clump shots because I really feel that daylilies look their prettiest when blooming all together.....even plain-looking daylilies have a special 'glow' about them when viewed as a clump blooming away in the garden. It's easy to love pretty faces but the figure is important too....LOL.

You have some very pretty ones here. I like that clump shot of the yellow NOID. (I have a couple yellow NOIDs myself and mine are fragrant too so I wonder if yellows tend to be more fragrant?). I like the form of your yellow too. Then of course Chance Encounter is always so photogenic and just the loveliest shade of pink so who could resist that one? And lucky you to have that Carpenter seedling 'Ruby'! That is so eye-catching and quite frankly I'm jealous because it's not something I can ever order...boohoo. The others are lovely and so enjoyable to see. I'm glad to see Green Mystique because I planted one last fall and haven't seen it in person yet.

Celeste

• houstmag
    10 years ago

Stunning clump shots I like them all.
    Linda

• shive
    10 years ago

Very pretty clumps! My favorite is the seedling "Ruby." The Asiatic lily is very nice too!

Debra

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

That's a beautiful Asiatic Lily color. And there's no such thing as a bad shot of Green Mystique - it's one of my favorites. All the daylilies are doing so well for you, and I like all of them....You have made me envious though with your Gardenia. Our soil/climate is not suited to them but I wish it was. Take a sniff for me.........Maryl

• Nancy
    10 years ago

"Ruby" is my favorite, such a nice shape & color. Love clump shots, I'm so glad you shared these.