Etosha is a favorite Munson:
Photobucket

Had a flock of Bird Talk:
Photobucket

Isle of Patmos is a lovely bloom:
Photobucket

Face Paint has done very well this year:
Photobucket

And Artic Lace seems to bloom really well too.

Photobucket
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Friday Blooms

Woman at the Well is my pick. What a pretty edge. Arctic Lace is also very lovely.
Christine

o

KAY: Your WOMAN AT THE WELL, is gorgeous, too.I Love the edge around it, sooo pretty.my favorite today of yours, is ISLE OF PATMOS
iTS GORGEOUS.. and I love ARTIC LACE, too.

Jean

o

I was going to pick Etosha as my favorite because of its vibrant color, but then I saw Isle of Patmos - just love that one. Your Arctic Lace trio is so very pretty, too.

Debra

o

By the way, I think the one you labeled Azure Butterfly is really Asian Fairy Bluebird. Azure Butterfly has a patterned eye. But either way, those blooms are wonderful!

Debra

o

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Fri, May 18, 12 at 19:11

My favorite is Isle of Patmos. Woman at the Well is also a favorite. Marg

o

Love Face Paint and Ruby Lipstock. But they are all lovely.

o

WAH! I was sure I commented on this post earlier, professing my love for each and every one of your pretties. I guess I didn't hit the button just right or something. Anywho... Love! That is all. :D

o

Oh my goodness, they are all so gorgeous. WOMAN AT THE WELL is very, very pretty. AZURE BUTTERFLY is stunning. ETOSHA is another one of those wonderful Munsons - dearly love them. One can't go wrong with them. Your BIRD TALK looks a lot different from mine, not sure why. ISLE OF PATMOS is so utterly beautiful, I'll have to give it my vote as a favorite, today. ARCTIC LACE is always consistently lovely.

Great pics, Kay! Thanks!

Nancy

o

Always a great show, and since they are all fantastic, I don't have to agonize over the one I like best--LOL. Of course, who could resist that trio of Arctic Lace? Avedon

o

Thanks for looking, everyone...well what fun. Nancy, I got Bird Talk from Art Gallery last year when I bought the Purple Breasted Honey Creeper (and also Pansy Eye and I wanna Piranna). The bloom had disappointedme, but I hadn't even looked it up. Tonight, I looked them up and you and Debra are both right...not Azure butterfly, but Asian Fairy Bluebird. (this one was not from Art Gallery, but was from the auction). But what I called (and what I had ordered ordered) Bird Talk is actually Green Jay! Not as pretty by far to me. I think I will drop them a note and a photo of this one. (admittedly, it is growing like all of the Lambertson's do here).

Debra, I am glad you like Isle of Patmos...it consistently has large lovely blooms.

Thanks Christine and Jean. Waoman at the Well is supposed to take several years to reach her potential, and this is the best she has bloomed.

Thanks Marg...I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Thanks Rita, Face Paint has come into its on...I think Lies and Lipstick may need one more year to be its best.

Not to worry, Brittie. We all do it sometimes.

Thanks Avedon. It is the pretty time of year.

o

Well, I refuse to pick a favorite, I like every single one of them. Woman at the Well is looking really good. I should have the first bloom on mine soon, but I'm going to try not to be disappointed after what you say about it. Your picture looks really nice though.

o

It doesn't look like my ASIAN FAIRY BLUEBIRD either. :-( One of us has a misnamed daylily!

Nancy

o

Kay - I sent you Asian Fairy Bluebird last fall. And that photo looks exactly like mine, which I got directly from Art Gallery Gardens. Unfortunately mine still puts out wimpy, disappointing scapes. It multiplies like crazy, but I just don't get many buds out of it. The same goes for Cerulean Warbler and Blue Eyes Glance. It's a shame because I love the blooms on all three. Later in the year, I may move them beside the house to better simulate Florida growing conditions.

Debra

o

I really like Woman At The Well. Arctic Lace is a real beauty and my choice of this thread...Ellie

o

Woman At The Well and Artic Lace are my favorites. I have Etosha and it is a beauty too. Sarah

o

That photo of Arctic Lace is absolutely breathtaking! What a beautiful, pristine daylily. I see that your imposter Bird Talk is something else...it sure doesn't look like mine which is definitely Bird Talk. The Asian Fairy Bluebird(?) one is stunning and the Isle of Patmos is as well. But I still like Arctic Lace best of all.

Celeste

o

Love Isle of Patmos, so pretty! And I've always admired Arctic Lace, and with three blooms in a pic, it's my favorite today

o

Love the pics. I am waiting for ISLE OF PATMOS to arrive here this coming week from Karol E. along with others I ordered from her.
Lambertson are very iffy here. Sometimes they do wonderful and others times I think they will die but like the Phoenix from the ashes, they come back better than ever.

Julia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here