Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
two ffos and almost ffo

Posted by Avedon 8a (My Page) on
Fri, May 17, 13 at 15:38

It was a big surprise today to see Wild Horses open. Then I found a first flower on the passalong I call "Cranberry Pink" The pictures of Happy Returns are not of first flowers, those opened yesterday, but I couldn't get out in the rain to get a shot. I am finding lots and lots of scapes now, so it won't be too long before the season really gets started. Avedon

Wild Horses photo 100_2109.jpg

Wild Horses

Cranberry Pink

Happy Returns photo 100_2096.jpg

Happy Returns

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: two ffos and almost ffo

Very pretty, Avedon. I'm finding the scapes too. half a dozen others will open tomorrow or the next day from the look of them, and there are scapes everywhere, so I guess the forum is about to heat up. I always really like Wild Horses when I see it, but have never owned it. It's a beauty.
kay

o

AVEDON;They are all gorgeous.I like wild Horses, too.CRANBERRY PINK is mighty pretty, too. We had 2.5 inches of rain last night, with the tornados popping up every where and today I seen scapes sticking up above the foliage all over the place that wasn't there a few days ago.And the daylilies are growing so big this year, too.some are huge plants.I know I have some in pots I will have to divide them and put some in another pot.

jean

o

wow, Wild Horses blooming already? I'm always thankful for the rain but not the storms.

Julia

o

It's so great to see your daylilies starting to bloom! Mine are just starting to put up scapes. I expect they'll be 2-3 weeks late this year.

Debra

o

I don't know what Photo Bucket is up to, but I am reposting the picture of Cranberry Pink. I took this one today and it is better than the first. Also, doubles on Siloam Double Classic are starting now. Our yellow passalong NOID had the first bloom today. Avedon

"Cranberry Pink"

5-18-2013  Siloam Double Classic photo 100_2113.jpg

Siloam Double Classic

NOID yellow passalong DL photo 100_2116.jpg

Our yellow NOID first bloom today

o

Congratulation on the start of your blooms. Siloam Double Classic is looking great and I really like the color on Cranberry Pink.
Linda

o

Oooo, I love Cranberry Pink. I find Photobucket most annoying this year since they have changed the site again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here