Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

More new ones today and troubles posting them

jean_ar
10 years ago

Everything got crazy this time,photos disappeared, then retrieved. then again and again, then just when I thought its ok and was posting my photos, computer locked up and had to shut it off awhile, so I will try the other way.
Choral fanasty still don't want to open good.

Comments (16)

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

These are not the new ones yet.I will get to them in a minute.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This is first bloom this year on this one. guess its not warm enough yet for this one to open good, maybe next one be perfect.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Got twins on this one today, but not open good yet.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Was hard to get a good photo of this one.Its not in a pot and it was facing the wrong way,and I couldn't get in front of it to get a better shot of it.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

First bloom this year on this one too.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

First bloom this year on this one too,and again its not in a pot and facing the wrong direction.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

First bloom this year on this one too,It didn't bloom last year or the year before either. well, not real sure about the year before, but, it did not bloom last year and I thought it must have died.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Ok, this is the last one I will post on this one, maybe later will put some more. This Terry Lynninger has never bloomed right, and I think thie is the 3rd year for it,and this is the best its ever been, so maybe there is hope for it.>Looks more like a tulip then a daylily.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Jean, make sure you are in the album you want to be in when you start the upload, or your pictures will upload to the library or whatever album you are in. Also you have to tell it to view the desired album (a click, no typing). Unless you select another order, your pictures will be loaded in the time they were taken per your camera, not the time you uploaded them.
    kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Kay. Didn't have a bit of problem yesterday, but, today it was a nightmare. I made a new album for these photos, and the upload went ok, but when I started putting the name of each one, under the photo, everything went crazy. photos disappeared, and the new album wasn't even listed no more.NO photos, and no album either..Maybe every one in the country was trying to load photos and it had overload,i don't know, but,I gave up on it, and told it, it could have them for dinner :(,.The site I had up at the time, not folks at photobucket. now, I didn't know you have to click on a "view" to look at them when you done.Naybe I missed some thing there. anywy,Thank you for trying to help me.

jean

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Nice blooms even if they wanted to face the wrong way!

• dementieva
    10 years ago

Some nice blooms, especially the ones you had to shoot from the side. I like side shots for evaluating plants because they show better how well the flower opened.

Nate

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Rita; I about went into the fence head first, by trying to get in front of Oktoberfest to get a photo.it was pretty close to the fence,and trying to get in front to get a picture without stepping on one in the process,I would just come unglued if I stepped on one and broke it. This Oktoberfest is the one we decided it wasn't the right one last spring, then after it bbloomed awhile,it looked as nice as the new one you sent to replace it with. The newest one is in a pot and I can move it.It should be blooing soon, too.

Nate.I never thought of that, but I think you are right..anyway, as hard as I tried,I couldn't get in front of GIllion without falling on one and breaking it or me, so side view had to do it..

Jean

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Jean, your experience sounds just like mine when I started with photobucket...disappearing photos and all. Your Choral Fantasy is gorgeous! New Paradigm is doing wonderfully too. And yours don't have slug holes in them either.
    kay

• mizellie
    10 years ago

The photos look great. I'm sorry you are having problems again. I haven't had anything to post to see if I can do it yet...WOIA looks really yellow on it's first bloom. I think it needs to heat up a bit!! Ellie

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Kay. I went back into photobucket last night to see if I could get the names under the photos, and gosh,didnt egt very far with that either.I kept getting the same photos over and over.,I finally got it to post all of them in the little squares,Thumb nails. and about 6 or 7 of the pictures had about 5 repeats of it,so I spent some time deleteing the extras.I don't need no 6 photos of the same thing.I just need one.

Ellie:Thank you for your comments.

jean