Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Found several new ones today

jean_ar
10 years ago

Well My daylily show is starting.Found about 9 new ones today, but of course I could only manage to get 4 onto Photobucket by dragging and drop method.AND that took me 2.hours and 54 minutes to do that.And it was a hassle to do,darn ad pops up and takes up my entire screen, then I have to start over again and again..
KAY: How does photo bucket reply to you, a email or how???

This one wasn't open all the way yet at 10;AM.The sun was already up high, so I used my umbrella to try and keep the sun off my camera so could see what I was doing and that didn't work real good either.

another one that ddnt open good yet

Well 4 uploaded to photobucket is better then none I suppose..Maybe one day,I will be able to do them again.

jean

Comments (13)

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Hi, Jean, I see we were posting about the same time. I hope you can get Photobucket to work, love to see your pictures. Big Yellow Taxi is awesome. Avedon

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

My favorites of these are Big Yellow Taxi and Strawberry Surprise. Marg

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Jean, Big Yellow Taxi is a stunner.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

RITAlI came in and got my tape measure to see how big this yellow taxi was, it just looked so huge and I measured 7 1/4 inches. Its a beauty.I love it.
    Thank you Marg, and Avedon.

jean

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    10 years ago

Big Yellow Taxi is just beautiful. Really like that one.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Jean, the show is really starting up nicely, isn't it? I, like everyone, really like your Big Yellow Taxi. Yes, it will be e-mail, and I gave up before they finally answered me the first time, but they kept t it.
    kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

KAY: Yes it really is.I was so surprised when I went out today to look,after storms yesterday and last night.A couple bloomed that I didn't expect to see a bloom for another few days.I didn't get up very early this morning as I was not expecting any new blooms..SO, I was really surprised to see them.And very happy, too.
    BRITTIE> thank you for looking and commenting.

jean

• shive
    10 years ago

Strawberry Surprise is looking good today! You're starting to get quite of bit of bloom there now. I dread trying to use Photobucket this season, after hearing about all your troubles with it.

Debra

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    10 years ago

Strawberry Surprise is awefully pretty. Big Yellow Taxi almost has a lemon lime color to it. Nice size on the bloom..........Glad everyone got through yesterday without any serious damage from the weather out this way......Maryl

• timberohio
    10 years ago

I love Big Yellow Taxi. Wonder how it would bloom in Ohio. May have to check into that one.

Andrea

• houstmag
    10 years ago

You have some nice blooms Jean I really like Strawberry Surprise it sure is a pretty color.
    Linda

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

BIG YELLOW TAXI looks to have some serious ruffling going on. Nice pic of it. Looking forward to more of your bloom pics.

Julia

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you all for looking and the vey nice comments.
    Last spring BIG YELLOW TAXI had a problem to open up when it first started blooming. but later,it improved. this spring it don't seem to have no problem to open wide.I love it.
    LiNDA,I really like strawberry surprise, too. nice pink.
    MARYLjean