Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
few photos from yesterday.

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Tue, May 21, 13 at 16:07

I worked for hours and hours trying to upload photos to photobucket,never could do it, then worked a few more hrs yesterday and today trying to drag and drop a few of the photos,and was finally able to get 6 dropped in it.had about 12of them. but, maybe one of these days I will figure this thing out.anyway, heres some of them.

photo IMG_0091-Copy2.jpg

photo IMG_0088.jpg

photo IMG_0079-Copy-Copy.jpg

photo IMG_0070.jpg

Jean

photo 2024cb15-0b56-4f71-b729-4b4f6351b2f7.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: few photos from yesterday.

Good for you, Jean! Great photo of the Night Rhythm twins which is my favorite.
kay

o

You've got some terrific twins blooming. I like both of those, and the pretty rose.

Debra

o

Debra, I wish the fragrance of that rose could be bottled.It smells so good.
Kay, I just almost gave up trying to drag and drop these photo's so I could post them, but,I am just not a person to give up easily when I want some thing so badly, like load my photos.photobucket help people never did get back to me to help.

jean

o

Night Rhythm is my favorite it sure has a pretty color. Jean instead of dragging and dropping your photos I copy and paste mine, I just open my albums and at the bottom of each picture you should see a HTML box I just right click on the code next to it and you should see a window that says copy I click on copy and then go back to the forum and the message you are posting and right click again on your mouse and you should see paste click on paste and it should post to your message. When I upload I use the browse files option which is listed under drag and drop and
open my picture files that way. I can upload multiple photos
when I open the right picture file by holding down the CTRL key and clicking on the pictures I want and then hitting the open key when I'm finished choosing my photos.
Linda

o

Jean, you have done a great job on the photos. Love all the blooms!

o

Thank you Kay,Debra and Rita.,
And LINDA,Thank you for that information.My photos don't have aHTML code, but has a IMG number under them.
MAybe that will work?

jean

o

Well, I like them all. The Rose is very pretty and I can imagine how it smells.

Did they change things on Photobucket? I will probably have problems too!! Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here