Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Some new ones today

jean_ar
11 years ago

Well, this one never did open up all the way for some reason/.It wasn't cold last night. but, the next one should be better;

miss mary mary. was a freebie when I ordered 6 daylilies on sale for 2 bucks each about 5 or 6 years ago

Comments (11)

• Nancy
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Wild Cherry Roundup is going to be pretty when it gets going, pretty color. Bunny Puff is really pretty, love the ruffles on Hidden Riches. Scarlet Orbit looks nice & bright too. I like Miss Mary Mary, bright little twins. Yeah, as usual, I like them all.

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

I think time will cause Wild Cherry Roundup to look different. It's still early in the season now. I like all of yours, Jean, a very nice variety of shapes and colors. Scarlet Orbit and Hidden Riches are my picks today. Avedon

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Wild Cherry Roundup looks really good compared to mine that only half opened today.

I like Hidden Rickes and Scaret Orbit too.
    kay

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

Oooh, that Hidden Riches is a beauty. And Miss MM is very sweet too.

• sann777
    11 years ago

It looks like Cherry Roundup will be a beauty when it gets its act together. All are so pretty but I love the ruffled ones like Hidden Riches. Sarah Ann

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

I like HIDDEN RICHES. Very nice flower form and color.

Julia

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

HIDDEN RICHES is my pick for the bunch but It was almost a tie with SCARLETT ORBIT. Both are stunners. Wild Cherry Roundup is a stunning flower when it opens. I guess it didn't like the cold night you had.

• mizellie
    11 years ago

I see you have lots of blooms Jean...All are lovely too!! Ellie

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Well, I had my reply all wrote out,and I found I had a word very mispelled, and tried to back up and correct it, and I lost it all. makes me so mad when this happens. anyway,Thank you all for looking and the very nice comments.I had a time to get a picture of SCARLT ORBIT, Its planted pretty close to the house,and that first flower, just had to face the house. well, since I was sick,I ended up with more problems so I use a cane to walk now, one with the 4 little legs on it, so I had to use that to get back to it without stepping on some thing or breaking scapes, but,I done it.

Jean

• houstmag
    11 years ago

Your blooms a coming along nicely Hidden Riches is my favorite and Miss Mary Mary is awefully cute.
    Linda

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you LInda for taking the time to look and to comment on my blooms.

Jean