Betty Ford Grouping:
Photobucket

Wild One is such a bight attractive one:
Photobucket

Possession of Obsession:
Photobucket

Johnny Cash twins:

Photobucket

And of course, Clown Parade is on the top bloom of the day thread.
kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of Today's Blooms

Hey, you need to put CLOWN PARADE on this thread too ;-).

I like the trio pic of BETTY FORD. All of them are nice but that one stands out this go round.

Julia

o

Julia, there was just the one bloom today, but there are a dozen scapes on Clown Parade, so it should put on a show this year.
kay

o

Love, love love Choral Fantasy. I have her on order from Maryotts. can't wait.
Christine

o

Your Choral Fantasy is looking good but Betty Ford wins my vote for todays favorite.

o
RE: RESome of Today's Blooms

All right, Julia. Here it is. Clown Parade:

Photobucket

kay

o

OH MY GOODNESS KAY. Its impoosible for me to pick my favorites this time.I just love every one of them.They are all gorgeous .Clown Parade is a beauty, and johnny cash, too and wild one. all are beautiful.

Jean

o

Oh, oh, oh, the blooms just get better & better! If I had to pick a favorite here, it would probably be Betty Ford because of those 3 perfect blooms.

o

They are all wonderful, but Crazy Ivan is my favorite!

o

Stunning group Kay hard to pick a favorite but if you held my feet to hot coals I might have to go with Wild Thing.
Linda

o

Thanks Jean, your season is picking up steam too. I really like your Mississippi Man bloom.

Ngraham, you know I love to get clusters of blooms when I can...I love them too.

Thanks Debra. I am hoping my Ivan will bloom more like yours does this year.

Linda, I love the hot looks too....you know those are usually the ones I pick when you post photos.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here