Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
saturday photo's

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Sat, May 19, 12 at 16:13

I am going to try to post these today, but may not get very far,since photobucket is really acting uptoday..

First bloom of season for this one.

how beautiful heaven must be

first photo, ever of this one.

windham aphrodite's nighty

FFO.

sea of cortez

Barney

first bloom ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

more later,

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: saturday photo's

All of them are winners today - can't pick a favorite because they are all so pretty.

Debra

o

Woman at the Well and Barney are looking good today!

o

Yeah, they are all looking good. I'm loving Woman at the Well & Malaysian Marketplace. Wonder of it all is gorgeous too.

o

They are all beautiful. I like Woman at the Well the best, Jean.
kay

o

Now Jean, if you keep posting these wonderful photos of WOIA, I am just going to have to call Maryott's and increase my order! This is a really great picture of WOIA. Keep them coming.
Christine

o

Gosh Jean, I wish WOMAN AT THE WELL ever looked that great in my garden. Must be the heat is agreeing with her! Fabulous, my pick for favorite. I love BARNEY too. Looking good for you although it is a darker purple here.

o

RITA.I wish BARNEY was as dark here as it is in your garden, but,I love him anyway. He was darker before that sun hit him.then he got a little red..WOMAN AT THE WELL, is so pretty, She just screams out at me to take her picture again :).Shes like WONDER OF IT ALL. They love attention)).AND,I do give them lots of attention.))
CHRISTINE: wonder of it all is a great daylily, a MUST HAVE.))
KAY, She is gorgeous, aint she?I am loving her.
DEBRA, BRITTIE,,NANCY.,,,Thank you for looking and the very kind comments.

Jean

o

Oh, no, you've done it again--I can't pick one or two, must love them all. Woman at the Well, Barney, and that incredible almost four in a row shot of WOIA (which blows my mind) do get a little extra nod. Now I have to go see your others. Avedon

o

AVEDON: That 4th WONDER OF IT ALL WASN'T ALL THE WAY OPEN WHEN AI TOOK THE PICTURE, BUT A HOUR LATER IT WAS OPENED UP JUST LIKE THE OTHER 3.

JEAN

o

Jean, they are all fabulous! Wow! Today, I'm gonna pick WINDHAM APHRODITE'S NIGHTY since I seem to gravitate toward those colors.

Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here