Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
saturday bloom prt 2

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Sat, May 26, 12 at 16:17

well, dont know how 2 oktober fest got on the last thread. I guess when it quit working an had to rtrieve he site.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

thats enough for today. hoope you injoy them
jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: saturday bloom prt 2

There is only one I could possibly favor over all the others and that is Beautiful Edgings. This is a wonderful diverse group with so much to recommend them in shape, color, eyes, ruffles, etc. Just wonderful, Jean, and I will miss seeing them very much, I certainly hope they will still be on your posts when I return, and Photobucket doesn't remove them. Avedon

o

Those are alll very pretty, Jean. I like Fiery Moment and Jamaican Music, but Dragon King has me from the outset. You know how I love those bright ones.
kay

o

Thank you AVEDON: I am sure I will have some rebloomers to post too, maybe not a lot, but some.I see a mistake in this bunch. That one marked ROCKET CITY IS NOT ROCKET CITY. ITS ' ALL FIRED UP".Rocket city has more pointed peddles,and I know I took pictures of both this morning, even if. I WAS half asleep.:)) have a safe trip.

jean

o

Wow, they look great Jean! I could choose any of them for favorite but will go with the hot red of Dragon King.

o

This is another great group. Hard to pick, but I think I'll go with that fabulous picture of Dragon King.
Val

o

KAY, AND RITA; that DRAGON KING DOES stand out, don't it.I love it too. but,to me, its alful hard to beat BEAUTIFUL EDGINGS.
Thank you all for looking and commenting on them.

jean

o

Gorgeous bunch of blooms my favorites are Dragon King and Beautiful Edgings. Thanks Jean for posting some stunners.
Linda

o

I love all those HOT colors Jean, but the beauty of Beautiful Edgings has them all beat (in my opinion.) Sarah

o

That first gorgeous photo of Dragon King is my favorite, but all the others look beautiful too.

Debra

o

Jean, all your blooms are stunning. I'm glad you posted Beautiful Edgings, I had one this morning but it looked a bit puny and I could not get a good pic of it due to sunlight. Your pic is awesome! I like Dragon King and Elegant Candy too. Heck, I like them all.... ; )

o

Love them all, but CHERRY VALENTINE is so perfect!

Nancy

o

I really like Jamaican Music this time. Very interesting color!

o

that first one sure is nice and bright

o

Thank you all for looking and the great comments. Have a great memorial day.

jean

o

becky lynns nice, i don't usually like midribs but that is nice...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here