Posted by ngraham z6 KY (My Page) on
Thu, May 31, 12 at 16:25

Pink Damask, an oldie but such a unique color
Pink Damask

Tikal Maid didn't want to look at me today, I had to stretch to get the picture
Tikal Maid

Another oldie, Ruffled Apricot, it is huge & just glows
Ruffled Apricot

Third year for this seedling & it is starting to look like a daylily, a little shorter than I would wish. Guess I'm picky, complaining when some are too tall :)
seedlings

A sibling to the white seedling that bloomed yesterday. This is the one that the petals tend to twist more on,& it is about a foot taller than the other one.
seedling

My very first double flowered seedling. The tag says Bill Norris, but John Kirkland is right beside Bill, so I must have just got the pods mixed up. This looks almost identical to John Kirkland, just shorter. Maybe it will change, this is its very first bloom
Seedling

finishing up with pics of my balloon flowers, white, blue & a double balloon
white balloon flower

balloon flowers

double balloon flower

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My daylilies for Thursday, part II

Vey pretty indeed. You have some lovely seedlings, Nancy. I especially like that gigantic white one. Pink
Damask o=is a very neat color.

kay

o

Nice seedlings and I love that last balloon flower shot. I love the warm color on Ruffled Apricot. It is a beauty, who cares if it is an oldie. Tikal Maid is really looking good too.

o

I love that TIKAL MAIL.Its really pretty.and I just love that first seedling, too.Looks alot like WONDER OF IT ALL.love the ballon flowers, too. I have one plant of it.

Jean

o

I really liked your white spidery seedling from earlier this week, but the one today looks even longer and prettier. I like them tall! Your cream/near white round seedling and the double look very nice too.

Debra

o

Your seedlings are wonderful. I keep going back and looking at them.

Julia

o

ruffled Apricot is bright. I wonder why mine hasn't bloomed. I adore your seedling. Especially the white UF. What's the cross, do you know? Ellie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here