Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

new blooms.

jean_ar
9 years ago

well,I upgraded my pc to windows 8.1 to see if I could have better luck of getting my photos to the bucket, but, still can not get them there,and maybe cant post them with this way either like I done a few days ago, we'll see.

Comments (16)

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

well, got one posted, so will try for a few more.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

and another one

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

so far, its working

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

number five

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

number six

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

and another, seven

• Nancy
    9 years ago

They are all wonderful. I've wanted Terry Lynninger for a long time, but never see anyone posting photos so I've assumed it must not be a great daylily. These days I try to get only new daylilies that are supposed to have a high bud count. terry is such a different looking one, I may have to make an exception. How does it do for you?

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

They are all pretty, Jean. I really like your photo of New Paradigm. Hope the Photobucket deal works out for you.

kay

• maximus7116
    9 years ago

I really like Cheddar Cheese, although I didn't think I was a fan of gold daylilies (a reaction to all the Stellas, I think).

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you, nancy.I have had Terry Lynninger for 4 or 5 years now,and this is the first decent bloom its had. course, its not in a ideal place either. The soil is very poor where its at.it blooms fairly good, but, none of the blooms has been very good, till this one.They have all been down in the foliage and small, too.I think it would do good if it was in better soil.
    Kay:I hope the photobucket thing works out too.we'll see.I don't give upp easy when I want to learn some thing.
    Chris:i have never liked gold blooms either very much, but, this cheddar cheese really stands out and is a big bloom, too.

jean

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

New Paradigm has very clean blossoms for you. I don't know if it flourishes in the North. Red-Eyed Gravy, which I also like, I suspect is a bit tender. What is your favorite so far this year?

• Julia WV (6b)
    9 years ago

Wonderful Jean. NEW PARADIGM is a stunner. Nice group.

Julia

• shive
    9 years ago

I think my favorite of these is New Paradigm. I lost mine over the winter. Red Eye Gravy is also a standout, and Cheddar Cheese has a lot of impact.

Debra

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you all so much for looking and commenting.
    Mantis,I really haven't thought of a favorite one this year yet as they haven't been putting out many blooms yet, but,I strongly suspect it will be the same daylily as its been ever since I got it, and that will beWonder of it All.It had its first blooms today this year,with 5 blooms, but, none of them ever opened.very unusual for this one.Every one has always opened perfectly 2nd favorite bloom is Aesthetic Ballet.i really love that one, too.

jean

• Cindy zone 6a
    9 years ago

All nice blooms. My fav here is red eye gravy, of course I have always liked the eyed daylilies. I have Terry Lynninger and it has not done well, so I moved it last fall to a better spot, so we will see.
    Cindy

• dzejna
    9 years ago

Terry Lynninger was hard for me, didn't perform well, go figure. :( Lovely pics Jean.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner