Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

some more pictures for Tuesday

jean_ar
11 years ago

Most of these are repeats, but several are new FFO blooms.

have shown this one over and over, but, we all love it.

More later,

jean

Comments (11)

• Brittie - La Porte, TX 9a
    11 years ago

Kansas Kitten is still just crazy. Amazing that its colors really are that dark! I love Wild One also.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

MISSISSIPPI MAN is stunning Jean. Wonderful pic of the bloom.

Julia

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

They all look great but I have to go with WILD ONE.

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

There are a lot of really pretty ones here...Gift From Heaven and Wild One are my choices here.
    kay

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Jean, your Mississippi Man is just stunning. Mine has had a couple of blooms, but they don't open up wide like yours. If I hadn't seen yours first, I would have thought maybe that was just the way they are. Hopefully, mine will improve. All your daylilies are looking really wonderful today.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

NANCY;it seems the MISSISSIPPI MAN likes it very warm, too,The first couple blooms on it didnt look so good,but,its improved alot,and yours will too,I bet.I hope so, as its a beautiful bloom.
    kay Thank you for the nice comment. and for looking.
    RITA,AND JULIA, THANK YOU FOR COMMENTINGH.

jean

• avedon_gw
    11 years ago

Well, Wild One is looking good, but then they all are. Always amazed at the ruffling on WOIA and Kansas Kitten is a cutie. Avedon

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    11 years ago

My Kansas Kitten is blooming and this year it really does look purple, not deep maroon. Really nice daylily. My favorite (aside from your always gorgeous shots of WOIA), is Mississippi Man, although Wild One comes a close second....Maryl

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Jean, I went outside early this morning early & Mississippi Man was wide open! I guess he heard me complaining. I took a picture, but have to get it off the camera, I'll post it later. Such a huge bloom & such a pretty color!

• marricgardens
    11 years ago

They are all beautiful but I must say my favorite is between Kansas Kitten and Sea of Cortez. Marg

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all for looking and for taking the time to comment on mmy blooms.
    NANCY, I am so happy that your MISSISSIPPI MAN bloom opend wide for you today as its such a gorgeous bloom and a big one, too.,hope you post a picture of it for us.

Now to go water mine, as its 90 outside,not looking forward to the heat out there., but, who knows, maybe its what my painful body needs to feel better.

jean