Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Some more new ones today

jean_ar
10 years ago

well, I uploaded all of them to photobucket and got them there, but, hit a snag, when I was putting the names on them under each photo, and lost what I was doing, so, will do it this way again..This first one is the one we ALL seem to love.First bloom today,

Comments (17)

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Oktoberfest, first bloom on this plant.The last one I posted was what we thought was a look a like and not the real one.They both look the same now.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

This one is not a new one, but it opened better today.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

FIRST BLOOM THIS SEASON ON THIS ONE.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Just one bloom today instead of twins.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

FFO on this one, too.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

well, now,I don't remember if this one bloomed before aand I posted it or not, but in case I didn't, heres a beauty.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

first bloom this year for this one, too

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

First bloom on this one this year too.

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

You have a bevy of beauties today, Jean! I especially love Wild One, Choral Fantasy, and New Paradigm. Really lovely.
    kay

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Just going to end these with this pretty yellow lily..I have some more that had its first bloom today, too, but,Couldnt get a photo of them, I tried but, didn't work. I did not go out till almost 10 today, thinking wouldn't be no new ones blooming,and they don't open good early. well, they were all open good and that sun felt like it was 90 out. And, I could not see what I was doing with the camera, I thought I had took photos of the others but, when they got put in the pc, all I had was leaves, nob loom so, deleted them. just have to go out for pictures by 7am if I am going to be able to see them in the camera.

jean

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Whoops, thought I had got my lily, so try again, its so pretty.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you KAY, you have some beauties today, too. It got summertime out today, didn't it. very warm out.

jean

• marricgardens
    10 years ago

I like Wild One but my favorite is Choral Fantasy - love the color. I like the Tango lily to. Marg

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Oh, these are nice. I love Wild One and Choral Fantasy. Avedon

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

MARG;I just could not think of what kind of lily.You are right on with Tango lily.I think they are so pretty. Avedon; Thank you for looking and commenting,I love Wild One too,which is a surprise as I don't hadly like these odd shaped one,I like the nice round ones but, I really love this one.

jean

• Julia WV (6b)
    10 years ago

Goodness Jean. I go off the forum for a couple of days and your garden has taken off with blooms. :-).

Julia

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Jea, this is a fabulous batch of blooms with them all looking stunning. I think Choral Fantasy might be the best though.