Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

I had a new one today

jean_ar
10 years ago

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT it didn't open all the way up,at least not open by 2pm

and I have 2 or 3 plants of this one now,and one plant had a trio open and the other had two open.

it has took me 3 hours to upload these 2 photos, and a whole lots of choice words for photobucket. Its a mess. I don't kow how any one can post pictures using it.
I tried Linda's way of doing it too,and it wouldn't work either.now.I could copy the photo like she said but could not get it to here, or on the photosboucket thingy either.. it cant't be my computer with a wrong setting some where as its the same thing I had last year and loaded photos with not a bit of a problem.Right now,I am so frustrated I feel like throwing everything in the garbage can, but must try to keep temper under control, and I feel like is some thing very simple that I am doing wrong and cant figure out what it is.anyway, hope you injoy my 2 photos,. am sorry for my little rant, but, geez got to unload it some where :))

jean

Comments (9)

• newyorkrita
    10 years ago

Very nice Jean. So sorry about your photobucket troubles.

Why don't you just skip Photbucket and not use it for now. Use the file upload on Gardenweb here. Then after you original post just go to folowup messages and post another photo and so on. That is what I have been doing. That way you have one post with a bunch of pictures.

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you Rita..Have they changed it too? I tried the gardenweb upload last year, and couldn't post a second photo. When I tried it it got rid of my first one and put my second one in its place.BUT,I will sure try it,as I love your posts you been doing lately..You describe what your next photo is, etc, and I love it.
    Do you have little flowers and cucumbers on your cukes yet? I found 3 plants this morning with flowers and little tiny cukes,and I only planted 5.I am trying to cram everything I want to grow inside my fenced yard as the deer will eat everything that's not in a fenced place.. I love the looks of your peas in thempots, so pretty.

jean

• dementieva
    10 years ago

Jean, here's the trick:

Start a new thread. Choose File for your picture. Preview message (this is the part where it forces you to wait while it uploads). Submit message.

Then go back to the main Daylily Forum page. Open your thread that you just made and start a new message at the bottom. Now you can Choose File again for your next message. Post that one, and repeat the whole process as many times as you want.

Someone might post a message in between yours, but at least you'll get all of your pictures in the same thread together.

Nate

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks Nate, I will try this on next photos.. maybe I will have much better luck, sure don't have no more tears left from so much frustration with trying to post my photos..I don't know a whole lot about computers, but was able to post them last spring with no problems. nothing like I been fighting already this spring..

Jean

• mizellie
    10 years ago

I love Choral Fantasy and hope the next one opens for you!! I have a photo of one that bloomed to early and am going to try to post it. Temper, temper gal. Frustration won't help. Maybe you'll find what wrong and get her fixed.. Ellie

• organic_kitten
    10 years ago

Choral Fantasy is a real favorite of mine. Love it!
    kay

• avedon_gw
    10 years ago

Choral Fantasy is such a pretty daylily. I know there will be many more down the road, will be waiting to see them and all your others, too. Sorry you are having problems with Photobucket, hope you can get it straightened out, or use this forum's uploading process. Avedon

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Choral Fantasy is gorgeous when it opens right,and it will a little later when we get that aalful heat again,now Cameo Luster is one that never did open good last year,I am hoping it will do better this year as its so pretty.Thank you all for looking and for the nice comments too.and
    NATE: Thank you for that information. I just hope I don't forget how to do it,before I can do it a few times to learn how its done.
    RITA> Thank you;;

Jean

• dementieva
    10 years ago

You're welcome! Looks like you made it work in that other new thread. I know it's kind of slow, but it's better than frustration.

Nate