Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sunday Blooms in FL

Posted by houstmag 9b (My Page) on
Sun, May 19, 13 at 17:18

It's nice to see some of you are starting to get some DL blooms, keep those photos coming. It was a busy weekend for me so I've been a little lax in my posting. This weekend was Southern Mecca weekend and I spent a lot of time it seems driving around FL. I went to a barbeque at Dan Hansen's Ladybug Daylilies on Thursday evening, our club hosted a Ice Cream Social and Auction on Friday and on Saturday it was breakfast in the garden at Nicole's Daylilies and then back to Dan Hansen's were I bought some plants. Anyway here are some that were blooming in my garden.

Superchief photo Superchief.jpg

Open My Eyes photo OpenMyEyes.jpg

Little Dynamite David photo LittleDynamiteDavid.jpg

Enchanted Circle photo EnchantedCircle2.jpg

Almost A Rainbow photo AlmostARainbow2.jpg

Celestial Flight photo CelestialFlight.jpg

This was the gift plant that Nicole gave to everyone that came to breakfast.

Nicole's Breakfast 2013 photo NicolesBreakfast20133.jpg

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunday Blooms in FL

All so pretty, ad I really like Open My eyes, but you know how I love the hot ones. that one of Nichole's is a beauty! Does it have a name? I am getting Chico Rico from Lisa, and I can't wait.. It's another hot beauty.
kay

o

Kay, It's not registered Nicole does grow them just for her breakfast. It does have a tag that says Nicole's Breakfast 2013.
Linda

o

Wow, I bet you had a really great time touring those gardens. It must have been really great. All your blooms are really lovely.

o

I like the last one but didn't see a name for it.
Sounds like you had a great time traveling around the Florida gardens and getting some meals too :-).

It is going to be awhile before the daylilies blooms here so I'm enjoying everyones pics.

Julia

o

Sounds like a really fun time going to all those events. All your daylilies are looking so good, and the freebie from Nicole is an eye-catcher. Little Dynamite David is another one with bright colors, can't miss it. Avedon

o

What fun! I think I like your freebie best.

o

They are all so pretty,but,I think I like the freeby the best. sounds like you had some busy days and had fun too.

jean

o

One of these days, I m going to make that mecca...My husbands old dog has to die first, so it may be years.
kay

o

Your breakfast gift from Nicole is SO pretty. I really love watermarked reds!

Debra

o

Oh gosh.... I wish I had gone to that breakfast. That is one stunning daylily! What a beauty. You are so LUCKY to have that one because we all can probably never have it....(sigh). It sounds like you had some fun over the weekend. As always I love your pictures.

Celeste

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here