Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
more blooms for thursday

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Thu, May 31, 12 at 17:22

Photobucket

first bloom of the season on this one,and I do have to move it.Didnt know the asiatic lilies I planted near it would box it in where it gets hardly any sunlight.I had to pull one lily aside and hols it over to get a picture of this daylily, so sure needs to be moved, or ove the lilies and I rather move the daylily.

Photobucket

I think this one is a very pretty one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one, too, so bright and pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thats all for today, hope you injoy them,

jean

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: more blooms for thursday

My favorite is definately Pearlfisher Pink. But all the blooms are really great and looking fine.

o

Another great group of daylilies, Jean. I always love Dragon King, and Prediction is my kinda bright flower. Lexington Avenue is another of those dark flowers with a lighter eye zone, just love them.

o

PEARLFISHER caught my eye right away. Wow, love the green throat on it. Keep'em coming Jean :-).

Julia

o

Garden Party rose is a beauty. Dragon Kibng is my pick...I really need to get that one.
kay

o

Jean they are looking good. I like LA too but my choice is Dragon King that looking really spiffy!! Ellie

o

I have always loved Russian Easter it always looks so bright and sunny.

o

Love that Dragon King.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here