Barney

Mae Graham

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, had a lot of trouble with photobucket to begin with, then after I lost everytrhing a couplle times it seemed to do better,so I hope I dont have the same photo several times on here.

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fridays blooms

Beautiful !

o

Friday's blooms are wonderful. Right out of the gate, Gold Kissed was in my face, and the show kept going on and on and on. So hard to choose one over another, but in this group, I was very taken with Barney, Paint The Town Red, WOIA, Mexican Magic, and for sure, Woman At The Well. That's a very striking picture. Avedon

o

Beautiful blooms Jean. I like gold Kissed and Woman at the Well.
kay

o

WOMAN AT THE WELL looks really great and is my favorite here. But I really like PAINT THE TOWN RED and GOLD KISSED too.

o

I like them all.
Linda

o

This is an especially pretty bunch, Jean. I am particularly in love with 'Gold Kissed'. That sunny color and ruffling is so appealing. I would love to wake up to see that one every day! But they are all very pretty in each their own way. Are you doing anything special for the holiday weekend? I'm not going anywhere...I have to stay and care for Mom, but I've already been out weeding, mulching and pruning roses to get my yard in tip-top shape. My husband works weekends as do my daughters so it's just me and Mom (and sometimes my grandson when my son works). I hope you have a nice weekend.

Celeste

o

paint the town is a nice dark red.

o

Mexican magic and barney are my favorite this time. Good pictures!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here