Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some new ones,,, some old ones fortoday

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Wed, May 16, 12 at 17:25

Not as many blooms today. Guess they all needed a little rest period :))

mexican magic

alittle more purplish today., its a large one, too.

enduring freedom

I love this one. its a little smaller, but, sure is a pretty one.

kansas kitten

first bloom this season,and a pretty one, too.

strawberry Candy
buttermilk moon

cherry valentine

The sun was so bright,I couldnt get a picture of this one this morning and just gave up trying, then about 3 o cclock,I went back out and it was in the shade of the house,and even I could get close enough to be in the shade, too, so its not tooooo bad of a picture.it sure is a pretty bloom and a tall one too.

HI HO SILVER

ok, this is all for today. maybe tomorrow i will have some more,maybe.Hope you injoy them.I have been back outside about a dozen times lookinh at all the blooms.I still have some new ones out there that is full of buds. cant wait to see them, too.

Jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some new ones,,, some old ones fortoday

I simply adore Kansas Kitten. Everytime you post it, I absolutely salivate. Mexican Magic is very pretty also!

o

I like Kansas Kitten but Cherry Valentine is my favorite...Ellie

o

Cherry Valentine is my favorite today! Keep those blooms coming.

o

I think Cherry Valentine is my favorite today, but all are beauties!

Debra

o

Kansas Kitten is my favorite of these. today, Jean.
kay

o

Lovely blooms and good photos in spite of bright sunshine. Love Cherry Valentine.
Christine

o

Well, I like big flowers so I like Enduring Freedom. I also like Buttermilk Moon. I think Strawberry Candy looks a lot like Rachel's Tea Party. Sarah

o

RITA, i sure am trying hard to do just that.Keeping the blooms coming.I took a bunch of pictures of another one today, too,and couldnt see the bloom in the camera to get a decent picture and I deleted every one of them..Sure wish it would be cloudy early morning.That would solve my problem.Today,I tried using a umbrella to shade the camera so I could see the bloom, but that didnt work so good either,as I just had such a brightglare it just made it almost impossible.
BRITTIE,ELLIE,DEBRA,KAY,,CHRISTENE, AND SARAH;.Thank you so much for looking and taking the time to comment on them.

Jean

o

Cherry Valentine is my favorite! Somehow, I left it behind when we moved, and need to get another one.

Nancy

o

Kansas Kitten and Mexican Magic are my favorites but it was sure hard to decide because all are beautiful.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here