Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
picture number 5

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Thu, May 16, 13 at 17:29

This is a better one then the last one, this is bloom number 4 on this one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: picture number 5

Nice photo with the raindrops.

Julia

o

Thank you Julia

jean

o

I love that color and the ruffling....very pretty! Good to see you got rain or is that from watering? I remember last year you were very dry there.

Celeste

o

Oh, so pretty!! That is such a pretty daylily. Glad you got the rain but no tornadoes, even though they could have been close. That is so scary!! I was watching the weather and radar and I do see what is happening in Southern Arkansas. I wondered if you would be affected,but hope it was just good rain for you. You are probably happy about that part of it if you have been dry like we have here. Avedon

o

Nicely framed with all the swirling leaves.

o

yes, Avedon. we needed the rain here.Then sirens going off every few minutes is a little scary.My young daughter was very scared and I told her to just keep saying to herself that god will take care off me,and she will be ok.but,it really is scarey.
celeste. no its not from watering tha time, we got 2.5 inches of rain and the next day I seen scapes every where above the foliage.

jean

o

And a very nice bloom!

o

Really pretty bloom I love the color.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here