Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jean_ar

Rainy day photos today

jean_ar
11 years ago

Its just sprinkling out today, but if out long enough,Can get wet.Lots of blooms, today.so,I may do this in 3 posting

I wasn't expecting blooms on this one for a few more weeks,but,it surprised me with twins today.

my favorite one put out 4 blooms today,BUT, they were each on a different scape,, will post it next, the triple blooms,This one did ok.

the scapes was all tangled up and one bloom could not open.

ok, will put more on another thread.

jean

Comments (11)

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Wild One looks so very good there, then there is my very favorite-Clown Parade! Mine has buds, but I will have to enjoy your photos til mine blooms :)

• organic_kitten
    11 years ago

Love clown Parade, but glad you got some rain!
    kay

• anniegolden
    11 years ago

Jean, I'm really liking all your photos of Wild One. That's my pick of this group.

• newyorkrita
    11 years ago

Jean, WILD ONE and CLOWN PARADE get my vote in this batch. I bet you couldn't wait for CLOWN PARADE to open. It looks great but then so does WILD ONE. But are very much favorites in my garden.

• Julia WV (6b)
    11 years ago

Your CLOWN PARADE looks wonderful. Nice opening and form.
    It looks like WOIA, has blooms crowding each other and preventing a full opening.

Julia

• mizellie
    11 years ago

Terrific Jean. WOIA is sooo beautiful and I have some babies coming from her. Inner Vision is really looking good too!! Ellie

• Waitforspring
    11 years ago

You have lots of pretty ones there, but I'm picking Wild One as my favorite.
    Val

• jean_ar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

nancy;If you have buds on your CLOWN PARADE, you will be getting blooms soon, too.WILD ONE is doing real good, here, too.Itis a bright one.
    ANNIE; Thank you for the nice comments.
    RITA, You are right about CLOWN PARADE,. I was looking at it every day,and couldnt wait till it got scapes,and buds on it.Now if BARNEY will hurry up.he has 2 scapes and buds, so wont be long till Barney has a bloom, too:)))
    JULIA,Thank you for looking and commenting.Yea the blooms was too close together and the blooms couldnt open up on it.Maybe I can fix it the next time,if I notice that soon enough and do some thing to give more room for them to open.Its just too pretty to not be able to see all the blooms open up.
    ELLIE Thank you, I hope your babies do good
    for you.It does like to bloom.

Jean

• Nancy Barginear
    11 years ago

Love CLOWN PARADE. Mine bloomed for the first time earlier.

You are lucky the rain didn't mess up your flowers. We must have had a bad rainstorm in the middle of the night, as I couldn't find anything to photograph this morning. Everything looked weatherbeaten. Ah - there's always tomorrow.

Nancy

• shive
    11 years ago

Seeing your Wonder of It All makes me anxious to see mine this season. It's multiplied like crazy, and several fans have double scaped. The scapes are very tall this time too (27-29 inches). Hope the thrips don't burrow in the buds this time.

Debra

• nat4b
    11 years ago

All very beautiful flowers in this group. Too bad that three blooms tangled, but the single bloom of Wonder of It All is super pretty!