Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sunday's pictures

Posted by jean_ar z8 Ar (My Page) on
Sun, May 27, 12 at 17:48

This one only ha one or two more buds left,and its not a rebloomer. sure hate to see it quit blooming.

IMG_4137

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This seems like a good place to stop and put the others on another posting. there is some FFO ones in it.

jean

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sunday's pictures

Jean these are some of your prettiest pictures yet. You know Wild fire lights my fire so I have to choose it. However Westbourne Wild fires and For Your Eyes Only made it hard. I think your picture of You glow girl is exceptionally good.
kay

o

Thank you KAY, for such a nice compliment.You have just made my day a better one.I am no photographer, but,I try very hard to get pictures to be as nice as yours and Rita.'sI know they are much better then they were last year, which is a plus :))

jean

o

These are really pretty ones, I have to agree. FOR YOUR EYES ONLY is stunning and YOU GO GIRL and W WILDFIRES both look extra good.

o

Great group of pictures Jean. I'll miss Wild One too. Hard to believe blooms are already ending and it's still May. Think my favorite today is For Your Eyes Only. Is Harlow as white as it looks in the picture? I love the near whites.
Val

o

Nice group here. I also like Wild One, and my favorite in this group is For Your Eyes Only.
cindy

o

Ooooh, I really like For Your Eyes Only and my favorite among all these lovelies! I do hate to see Wild One go, it has worked quite a while though.

o

Thank you all for the very nice comments.
VAL; HARLOW is a very light yellow,its so light till it looks white,almost.I love it.its a large bloom, too.

Jean

o

For Your Eyes Only and Wild One are my favorites on this post. I like the soft colors on Jungle Ballet too.

Debra

o

WOW you have some really nice ones blooming for your Sunday I really like Wild One and WB Wildfire.
Linda

o

DEBRA AND LINDA> Thank you for the nice comments.

jean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here