Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TGIF Blooms

Posted by shive 6b TN (My Page) on
Fri, May 18, 12 at 18:30

Blooming in my garden today:

MY GIRL

Seedling Dust Be Diamonds X Tuxedo Junction - This one has really improved since last year when it had 3-4 buds. This season it has 14-18 buds in part shade and much larger blooms.

LAVENDER ECHOES

PATSY CLINE ffo

LEVI DAVIS ffo - I'm not sure about this one. Maybe the colors will improve with warm nights.

Debra

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TGIF Blooms

• Posted by marric Z5a Ontario (My Page) on
    Fri, May 18, 12 at 19:08

I love My Girl. Such a pretty pink. Your white seedling certainly has come into it's own, 3-4 buds last year to 14-18 buds this year. Marg

o

Your seedlling is my pick too, but I really like My girl, and Lavender Echoes is a lovely bloom too.
kay

o

Your seedlling is my pick too, but I really like My girl, and Lavender Echoes is a lovely bloom too.
kay

o

I have to agree about the white seedling. Very pretty! I like Patsy Cline also (I enjoy having "people" in my garden).

o

OH my. Your LEVI DAVIS don't even look close to what mine looks like. It should have more backround color. MY GIRL is a beauty, my favorite here.

o

The white seedling as the WOW factor. MY GIRL is really a beautiful color. It's hard to pick a favorite, they are all so pretty.

Nancy

o

Love MY GIRL and your seedling is tops. Avedon

o

My Girl is such a wonderful color! That seedling looks lovely, seems to be really shaping up nicely.

o

Rita - Not only did I expect darker petal color on Levi Davis, I thought the eye and the edge were multiple shades of lavender and cerise.

Debra

o

My girl is my pick tonight. I love the white seedling too!! I think Levi Davis looks pretty good. Is it a first bloom?? Ellie

o

wow, Debra,I LOVE MY GIRL
Its a beauty.

jean

o
RE: levi

Ellie - Yes, the Levi Davis bloom is the first one. I imagine the color will get better on subsequent blooms.

Debra

o

I Like them all but Patsy Cline and My Girl are my favorites. My son has My Girl and is digging them up to put a pool in, so I'm gonna get a piece of it!!! Yeah!
Sarah

o

Sarah - My Girl is always my first pink to bloom, and I never get tired of seeing it.

Debra

o

• Posted by maryl Z7 Okla. (My Page) on
    Sat, May 19, 12 at 10:13

Lavender Echos colors intrigue me, even though I usually don't care for that form. I'm a big fan of yellow, so I hope you post more pictures of Patsy as she opens more flowers. My Girl is probably my favorite of this group, but as you can tell each one has it's own merits for me...Maryl

o

Hi Maryl.
Patsy is not yellow - it's orange. It's interesting to know it appears yellow on your monitor. I'm having trouble working my photos on my Dell laptop, which replaced the HP laptop I've used for several years.

Debra

o

My Girl is so lovely, with all those fresh buds around it.
And Patsy Cline appears yellow on my monitor too, I like it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here