Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two daylily blooms

Posted by waitforspring z6MA (My Page) on
Tue, May 29, 12 at 19:25

Had two daylilies blooming today. Second blooms for both and both more than a month ahead of last year. Both of these are registered as Early Midseason bloomers, but none of my Extra Earlies are ready to bloom. Can't figure out this crazy season.

This is not a good picture. The flower looked much better than this.
Sudden Fire

The first bloom was better than the second for this one.
Lava Flow

Here's a peony that's blooming now.

Val

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two daylily blooms

It is your day for hot colors! And the peonies are lovely too.

o

Very hot colors, & nice. Mine aren't necessarily blooming in order either. I have some mids blooming & still waiting for buds to open on a couple of earlies. Insane. Lovely peonies.

o

The peony is gorgeous and blooms are great. I like Lava flow best, but you are right, it is a crazy season.
kay

o

Lava Flow is my favorite and I love your peony.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here