It's Back!!! First bloom of the three rebloom scapes it put up: Purple Mask:

Photobucket

Forssyth's Indian Summer:
Photobucket

Spacecoast Black Velvet Baby:

Photobucket

Flying Trapeze:

Photobucket

Forsyth'ss Fire in the Hole: Should develop so the eye covers most of the bloom:

Photobucket

Rocket Booster: A couple of Polys today:

Photobucket

Luddy NOID - supposed to have been Bird Talk ...magniicent bloomer whatever it is:

Photobucket

Moses in the Bbullrushes:
Moses in the Bullrushes

Mabou is too lovely to not repeat:
Photobucket

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's Blooming Wednesday?

You really have a lot of buds on most of these so it looks like you'll have bloom for a long time. My favorite here is your NOID.
Val

o

Is Purple Mask Purple Maze? Flying Trapeze is my favorite of these but they're all looking good.

o

MABOU is lovely but PURPLE MAZE is my favorite. I think mine has scapes but I will have to check to be sure.

o

Thanks, Val

Of course it is Purple Maze, dipsandtets. I am totally dyslexic with the names. Thank you, I love Flying Trapeze and have from the first day I saw it.

Rita, it was one of my first to bloom and had nine scapes. I wasn't surprised at the rebloom, but am tickled to have three bloom spikes this time.
kay

o

All of these are gorgeous, but the ones that I love most are Flying Trapeze and F. Fire in the Hole. The colors on both are what stand out to me.

Debra

o

well,i done forgot their naames, but I love the first one and the last onne.GORGEOUS BLOOMS

o

They are all wonderful to see. The Luddy NOID has a nice blueish eye on it. But MOSES IN THE BULLRUSH has a nice roll back with a great edge.

BTW, BLACK FATHOM DEPTHS which I got with all the scapes cut off has 2 new scapes coming up. Maybe I will see it bloom this year :-).

Julia

o

Mabou is beautiful, and looks like quite a performer.

o

Oh, I just love, love, love Purple Maze. And Flying Trapeze is aptly named, it does have a lot of motion going on there. Mabou is beautiful and the NOID and Moses in the Bullrushes...
Christine

o

Great looking blooms every single one of them. Thanks for letting us see them.
Linda

o

I will take one of each of these, please. These look good enough to eat! What a nice selection. If I had to choose a favorite, although it would be difficult, I think it would be Spacecoast Black Velvet Baby...that color is outstanding. I haven't heard of that one before but I think I am in love.

Celeste

o

Beautiful flowers, but wow, Moses is so pretty! I also like the Forsyths, and the color on that Sp. Black Velvet Baby, so dark!

o

Lovely! I especially like mabou and flying trapeze. Wonder if they can grow in 9B?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here