Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
1 new seedling photo!

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Thu, May 17, 12 at 19:46

I think this one is a beauty! I lost part of the tag so only know the pod parent. This is her first time to bloom ever and I am really impressed as sometimes first blooms are pretty aweful.. Comments please...Ellie

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 1 new seedling photo!

It's Pink! What's nopt to like about pink?
kay

o

Pinkalicious, Ellie!!! It certainly is pretty in pink. Are you thinking up "Pink" names for it already? Avedon

o

Very pretty, especially for a first bloom. I'm already looking forward to future blooms from this one.

o

Looks good for a first bloom and its certainly pINK.I like pink ones.

Jean

o

Hahahaha! Kay, you are sooo right!!

You can help me Avedon...I did that on here once before or was it twice..??????

Me too, ngraham. I am excited about this one..

Me too Jean. Pink is my favorite color in daylilies & cream, orchid, purple, eyed, no eyes,etc,, I think you understand.. Still, pink REALLY is my favorite color...

Thanks for your comments...Ellie

o

It's a beauty!

o

Ellie, with that big eye, I was going to suggest the name Pink Eye, but that's an eye disease--not such a great name for your daylily. LOL. How about Dreaming In Pink? Checked with AHS and that name hasn't been used. Avedon

o

That one looks good enough to eat! I would name it something dessert-related since it looks delectable.

Celeste

o

Pretty, pretty, pretty!

o

Thanks Debra!!

I'll will consider that name Avedon. If you come up with any more interesting names, let me know, please...

Good idea Celeste. Think food!!

Thank you much Rita...

Thank you all...Ellie

o

It is really pretty. Sarah

o

• Posted by signet z6 S.W. Ont (My Page) on
    Sat, May 19, 12 at 9:19

how about "Pink Ambrosia" ? Dont know if that has been used before or not but that is what your bloom makes me think of .

Signet

o

Just checked AHS and it seems that there is a daylily named Pink Ambrosia. Too bad, because I think that is a very good name. Looking at the picture of Pink Ambrosia, I think Ellie's is way better. Avedon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here