Return to the Daylily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Monday/Tuesday blooms!

Posted by mizellie z7 Al (My Page) on
Tue, May 15, 12 at 19:59

I finally have something to post! i will add a couple of seedlings at the end...Ellie

This is one of my favorites even though it isn't as tall as I would like..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Navajo Princess

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one had to have help to open.

Spectral Elegance

Sunset Boulevard

Photobucket

I'm not impressed with this one..

Wisest Of Wizards

This seedling is in it's third year. It is soo ruffled that the ruffles pucker and the photo doesn't do it justice..

Photobucket

I really like this 2 year seedling..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Monday/Tuesday blooms!

Navaho Princess is really pretty & so is Dancing with julie. Love the seedlings!

o

Lots of nice ones to look at today. I think Navajo Princess is my choice, but you have some nice seedlings. Avedon

o

ngraham, I took the photo of NP in the rain..LOL!! I am an addict, after all..

Avedon, I am patiently waiting for next and new seedling blooms. The Win Eye X Seedling is my fav of these seedling photos..

Thank you both....Ellie

o

How pretty, Ellie. Lots of nice ones. Can't decide between Sunset Boulevard and that last seedling.
kay

o

ELLIE:You have really got some pretty ones blooming, but, my favorite of them is NAVAJO PRINCESS. its really pretty.

Jean

o

I like them all, but I guess my favorites are
Evelyn Kloeris and Spectral Elegance. The Sab Bau seedling is very pretty too

o

You have a lot blooming now! My favorites are Dancing with Julie and the last seedling.

o

Kay, that seedling didn't bloom last year and I thought I had lost it. Seems it was sulking because I moved it...LOL!!

Jean, she's really pretty when she starts the multiple blooms..

Sann777, she just started blooming so I expect that they all will improve.. EK and SE are favorites here!!

Debra, I love Dancing With Julie. The last seedling will look better on the next blooms..

Thank you all!! Ellie

o

What a great start to the bloom season. So many beauties. I have to say the first of the seedlings is my favorite of them all.

o

Thank you Rita!! Ellie

o

You have some really pretty seedlings. Neon Rainbow and Dancing with Julia are my two favorites.
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Daylily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here